Mackenzie Dern and her husband were victims of racism

Meanwhile in China....

In modern day USA it's largely the left that is keeping racism alive and well and at the forefront of every political conversation, while they pretend to be champions against it.

What about this

McKenzie has finally fulfilled her dream of being the target of racism.

Dont you criticize her hobbies :D Yeah people simply love to be part of a minority today as they can scream for special rights.
Dern definitely gives away this vibe. And I thought the "racism" was that someone asked her a question in english.

You Americans really are weird when it comes to colour

Most people really couldn't care less if you're black, white, brown or whatever yet you guys seem obsessed with it
True. "Mix-race relationship" is still a thing in the USA. As if they still live in colonial times.
48. Americans are acutely conscious of race, in the way British people are acutely conscious of class.

The latter half of that is obviously British-specific (and undeniably true), but the former is something I've heard from Egyptians, Russians, Pakistanis, Chinese, and many others.

"You Americans," I've heard time and again, "are really obsessed with race."

Another way I've heard this put, and that has stuck with me every since: Americans are always talking about race, but they often do it in code and consider it impolite to actually reference race outright.
https://www.vox.com/2015/10/19/9553185/america-race-foreigners

. Only that everything bad was caused by them. Slavery

You realize some of the biggest slave owners in america back then were blacks do you? You realize it were "whites" who ended slavery near world wide by shutting down the historical biggest slave trade of all and that was the arabian slavers.
Estimates for muslim/arab slave trade go up to 20Million victims. The mindset is still prevalent nowadays in Arabia.
That was the first time in human history that someone did that!
Arabs would buy / sell slaves to this day if it werent for England etc who forced the stop. They even included it into their religion and to this day many muslim regard life of someone not a muslim as worthless. Right now there are thousands of women still enslaved by their muslim captors in Irak.. etc and no one gives a fuck. Doesnt fit into peoples agendas. We have some refugees here that were victim of this. Now in the last 5 years!

All this gets forgotten when it doesnt fit into someones agenda. To this day slavery is a known tradition in some african countries sadly. Read up about the topic. Its far more complex than "white man were evil ".

The sad part imo is that the black community in the US in most aspects doesnt give a fuck about "racism" in general. Asians, Mexicans fuck them WE are the victims. I dont know annother minority in any other country that is so obsessed with being victims. Huge hypocrites. Its not about making it better but staying victims.

Last edited:
Law is nothing if it cannot be enforced. China didn't have any opium until the British brought it there. When China made it illegal, the British started to smuggle it into the country. When China dumped the opium in the sea, the British threw a hissy fit and forced--though military means--China to open up five cities. You know, the opium wars.

I thought this sounded like a weird claim because I don't think you can actually grow opium in cold, wet northern European climates so looked it up and yep, you are wrong, opium use in China predates the British colonial period by hundreds of years, they were using it during the Ming dynasty.

So was that a lie or are you just ignorant?

This thread is about to turn into a history lesson, who the fuck cares. Listen if you're cool with me I'm cool with you, I couldn't give less of a fuck what your race did thousands of years ago. Racism still does exist (not as much as people make it out to be) it doesn't matter if it's the left or right both sides have dumb asses but no one is simply guilty by picking a side .

You realize some of the biggest slave owners in america back then were blacks do you? You realize it were "whites" who ended slavery near world wide by shutting down the historical biggest slave trade of all and that was the arabian slavers.
Estimates for muslim/arab slave trade go up to 20Million victims. The mindset is still prevalent nowadays in Arabia.
Arabs would buy / sell slaves to this day if it werent for England etc who forced the stop. They even included it into their religion and to this day many muslim regard life of someone not a muslim as worthless. Right now there are thousands of women still enslaved by their muslim captors in Irak.. etc and no one gives a fuck. Doesnt fit into peoples agendas. We have some refugees here that were victim of this. Now in the last 5 years!

All this gets forgotten when it doesnt fit into someones agenda. To this day slavery is a known tradition in some african countries sadly. Read up about the topic. Its far more complex than "white man were evil ".

The sad part imo is that the black community in the US in most aspects doesnt give a fuck about "racism" in general. Asians, Mexicans fuck them WE are the victims. I dont know annother minority in any other country that is so obsessed with being victims. Huge hypocrites. Its not about making it better but staying victims.

{<jordan}

this is so true its hilarious. There's a reason for that, but i'm not gonna go into it. Thats an internal problem that needs to be fixed.

Funny thing about slavery is "white" people have always been slaves first. Thats literally where the word comes from, slav peoples.

I thought this sounded like a weird claim because I don't think you can actually grow opium in cold, wet northern European climates so looked it up and yep, you are wrong, opium use in China predates the British colonial period by hundreds of years, they were using it during the Ming dynasty.

So was that a lie or are you just ignorant?
The opium wasn't grown in Britain, bozo. It was grown in India.

Imports of opium into China stood at 200 chests annually in 1729,[1] when the first anti-opium edict was promulgated.[2][3] By the time Chinese authorities reissued the prohibition in starker terms in 1799,[4] the figure had leaped; 4,500 chests were imported in the year 1800.[1] The decade of the 1830s witnessed a rapid rise in opium trade,[5] and by 1838, just before the First Opium War, it had climbed to 40,000 chests.[5] The rise continued on after the Treaty of Nanking (1842) that concluded the war. By 1858 annual imports had risen to 70,000 chests (4,480 long tons (4,550 t)), approximately equivalent to global production of opium for the decade surrounding the year 2000.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_opium_in_China

English and Chinese sea merchants had first met at the markets in Bantam - a long way from either country. The Company wanted to trade directly with China, but it was not until 1699 that the Chinese allowed the Company to trade at Canton.

From China, the Company bought tea, silk and porcelain. The Chinese wanted silver in return. Over the next 100 years tea became a very popular drink in England, and there was a fear that too much silver was leaving the country to pay for it. To stop this happening, the Company became involved in a triangular trade by smuggling opium (a highly addictive and illegal drug) from India into China.

The Company grew opium in India. They were looking for something that the Chinese would accept instead of silver, to pay for the goods they bought at Canton. Opium was a valued medicine which could deaden pain, assist sleep and reduce stress. But it was also seriously addictive and millions Chinese became dependent on the drug.

Although opium smoking was a subject of fascinated horror for Europeans, the Company actually encouraged people to use the drug in China - sales of opium were extremely lucrative. As a result, millions of Chinese would die from opium addiction, and the very fabric of Chinese society was threatened.

After the Company's trade monopoly was abolished in 1834, smuggling of opium into China by European private traders intensified. The Chinese state was deeply disturbed at this and threatened force. Britain was prepared to defend 'free trade' and, in 1840, they went to war. These 'Opium wars' led to a humiliating defeat of the Chinese and a trade treaty which ceded Hong Kong to the British.
https://www.bl.uk/learning/histcitizen/trading/story/trade/4tradingplaces.html

How do you not know these things? They are part of history, and a pretty important part.

Ya but in America you're ancestors weren't slaves for hundred of years or natives land that was stolen and pushed to small corners of America.

I think you're ok .
Which means absolutely dick to anyone living today. If it were a hundred years ago sure.

Quit lactating like a bitch. Or go find another forum. You're not going to find a lot of sympathy here.

I feel bad for the Wal-Mart you're about to shoot up

{<jordan}

this is so true its hilarious. There's a reason for that, but i'm not gonna go into it. Thats an internal problem that needs to be fixed.

Funny thing about slavery is "white" people have always been slaves first. Thats literally where the word comes from, slav peoples.
How are lies true? No black was ever one of the biggest slave owners.

Why even bother lying on the Internet? Every lie is easily debunked.

Meanwhile in China....

In modern day USA it's largely the left that is keeping racism alive and well and at the forefront of every political conversation, while they pretend to be champions against it.

Because those who fought against slavery are the true slavers. Those who fought against the Nazis are the true Nazis. Subsequently, fighting racism must mean you're a racist. Makes perfect sense.

This thread is about to turn into a history lesson, who the fuck cares. Listen if you're cool with me I'm cool with you, I couldn't give less of a fuck what your race did thousands of years ago. Racism still does exist (not as much as people make it out to be) it doesn't matter if it's the left or right both sides have dumb asses but no one is simply guilty by picking a side .
Not picking a side between racism and not racism makes you the good guy?

Because those who fought against slavery are the true slavers. Those who fought against the Nazis are the true Nazis. Subsequently, fighting racism must mean you're a racist. Makes perfect sense.

Cultural appropriation, white privilege, and the absurd notion that one can't even be racist without institutional power behind them is all coming out of the modern left. Wonderful concepts that are so progressive, and clearly not at all keeping racism alive and well.

<puh-lease75>

Is the baby white or mixed ? , If he s white I understand blacks aren't about that cuck lifestyle and raising another man's white kid so it's sus... If he s mixed then it's racism

The opium wasn't grown in Britain, bozo. It was grown in India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_opium_in_China

https://www.bl.uk/learning/histcitizen/trading/story/trade/4tradingplaces.html

How do you not know these things? They are part of history, and a pretty important part.

Your claim was that opium didn't exist in China until the British brought it there. The wikipedia article you linked literally has this written in it:

Historical accounts suggest that opium first arrived in China during the Tang dynasty (618–907) as part of the merchandise of Arab traders.[11] Later on, Song Dynasty (960–1279) poet and pharmacologist Su Dongpo recorded the use of opium as a medicinal herb: "Daoists often persuade you to drink the jisu water, but even a child can prepare the yingsu[A] soup."[12]

So therefore your claim was a falsehood. You can't even read your own sources and I'm the bozo? You're an absolute buffoon.

Not picking a side between racism and not racism makes you the good guy?
I'm guessing you mean the final sentence? By that I mean if you're right wing or left wing it doesn't automatically mean you're guilty of racism. Being right wing or left wing proteins to the political views associated. It however doesn't mean you share the same views as everyone on your side.

A decent amount of centrists think this and don't realise that every side has dumb people on., it doesn't mean you agree with all of them.

But what are you doing about it is the question lol.
I for one am taking a mental health day away from work to sulk in white guilt. Later I will spread my life savings around the hood in hopes to appease those still suffering the pain of their forefathers

How many Asians, Mexicans, etc. are killed by the police each year in America??? Well, they are not the victims. These people enter the country, move into disadvantaged neighborhoods, and get grants, loans, and financial breaks/ to open stores in Black neighborhoods, that the residents aren't privy to. So, they are assisted and encouraged to make money in places that the true residents are not. Basically getting rich off of the poor, when the poor are not given those same opportunities to make money in their own neighborhoods. They are told if they want a business to "pick themselves up by their bootstraps," but the corner store, gas station, or liquor store owner doesn't have to as they are helped with everything from college education to small business loans. As far as saying "F them, we are the victicms" the immigrants would NOT be able to flourish here if it weren't for the Blacks who sacrificed MUCH in the Civil Rights movement. I didn't see the Asians or Mexicans marching, getting arrested, or being sprayed with fire hoses so you have conveniently forgotten a HUGE part of American History. The immigrants flourishing in America owe Blacks for paving the way for them to live here in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back