Media Mackenzie Dern poses with the Brazilian Flag on UFC's IG

I would also be embarrassed to be an American right now tbh.

lol you people on here are fucking weird. her father is brasilian, she has brasilian heritage. she developed an accent from being around it constantly...not that hard to understand...unless your mentally challenged. vai aprender outras linguas seus bando de otarios kkkkkk

Her dad is Brazilian and she’s spent extensive time in Brazil. It’s not any different than Jorge wearing Cuba trunks. Or countless others.

I don’t understand the obsession.

lol you people on here are fucking weird. her father is brasilian, she has brasilian heritage. she developed an accent from being around it constantly...not that hard to understand...unless your mentally challenged. vai aprender outras linguas seus bando de otarios kkkkkk

She spoke like a typical American not long ago, so she didn't develop that accent from being around it like a child in their formative years learning a language would. Instead, she purposely chose to start mimicking that way of speaking. I can understand a kid that moves to another country attempting to speak like others there, but it's strange when an adult with an established way of speaking does it.

She spoke like a typical American not long ago, so she didn't develop that accent from being around it like a child in their formative years learning a language would. Instead, she purposely chose to start mimicking that way of speaking. I can understand a kid that moves to another country attempting to speak like others there, but it's strange when an adult with an established way of speaking does it.

No she didn't. I known her since she was 10.

No she didn't. I known her since she was 10.

So the American accent in interview videos from not long ago = the actual fake accent? Her accent is all over the map. I personally don't care how many times she changes it, but I do find the whole thing comical.

Honestly it can never happen

I’ve known Americans living overseas for 20-30 years and they have 0 chance in accent

just giving a small benefit of the doubt to the guys who argue that there can be some sort of moderate linguistic change

There are Armenians born in the US with an accent... You can say that about people who live in ethnic enclaves, even if they’re born in the US.

There are Armenians born in the US with an accent... You can say that about people who live in ethnic enclaves, even if they’re born in the US.

sure

but nobody is born here, is extremely well spoken and absolutely no accent as in the video

then goes overseas for a trivial amount of time and speaks broken english with the accent of someone who immigrated here 2 years ago

So the American accent in interview videos from not long ago = the actual fake accent? Her accent is all over the map. I personally don't care how many times she changes it, but I do find the whole thing comical.

I already went over in detail about that video. I explained why her accent changed over time.

Your just going to have the muricans hate for obvious reasons lol

I present to you Tito Ortiz of Huntington Beach, CA, Mexico

titoflag.jpg

I present to you Cain Velasquez of Salinas, CA, Mexico

cain-velasquez-mexican-flag.jpg

Why do people not get triggered this hard when these guys pose with flags of their heritage?

Back