Elections MAGANOMICS

Weird how we were all better off financially then though, eh?
Almost like something happened some sort of big global event. But hey if you want the rich to get richer while you pay more for them, more power to ya.

Listening to Trump he learned the number one rule when he said "you just talk, and people believe you." Unfortunately, that tends to happen when you are rich/famous/both.

His messaging lacks so much nuance and context it's complete crappola to anyone with a functioning critical mind; but at rallies it is a clapping seals kind of thing for sure.

Listening to Trump he learned the number one rule when he said "you just talk, and people believe you." Unfortunately, that tends to happen when you are rich/famous/both.

His messaging lacks so much nuance and context it's complete crappola to anyone with a functioning critical mind; but at rallies it is a clapping seals kind of thing for sure.

Was there something he said you did not particularly agree with, or thought was factually wrong?

Trump fucking hates windmills and this is integral to Maganomics

I fucking hate them too and I'm in the Energy Industry. Their footprint, hit on the environment, cost of maintenance, shitty production of energy, and they just look like shit when spread across a vast landscape. On this one, I agree with the Orange Ogre.

MAGANOMICS, erase the middle class

That's already happening.

iu

Last edited:
lol, you can post the actual facts like this, the real wages, the money people are spending more per year under Biden, the record credit card debt and other debts like mortgages, etc.

But the same retards will spout the same lies and/or deflections. Regardless, Trump
Built the best American economy since ww2. While also not starting any new wars.

What a god send
The economy is better now than it was at any point in Trump's presidency, and way, way better than at the end of it. And we haven't had a new war since 2004.

I fucking hate them too and I'm in the Energy Industry. Their footprint, hit on the environment, cost of maintenance, shitty production of energy, and they just look like shit when spread across a vast landscape. On this one, I agree with the Orange Ogre.

It is so funny, because these people will want to rage at Trump for his tax cuts, despite data showing it helped the middle class the most.

Then the same freaks and death cult losers will applause all these green new deal tax credits and such, which basically just give free money to the wealthy to revamp their fleets and other infrastructure, to phase out jobs and deliver cheap and shitty goods to an every growing population of destitute plebs (thanks to open borders)

It is so funny, because these people will want to rage at Trump for his tax cuts, despite data showing it helped the middle class the most.

Then the same freaks and death cult losers will applause all these green new deal tax credits and such, which basically just give free money to the wealthy to revamp their fleets and other infrastructure, to phase out jobs and deliver cheap and shitty goods to an every growing population of destitute plebs (thanks to open borders)

It's obscene. The Democratic Party wants everyone to "pay their fair share", but won't tell us what that is. It's an ever increasing number with the Democrats.

Simplify the tax structure. Define what a "Fair Share" is as a percent. Is that too much to ask of D.C.?

Almost like something happened some sort of big global event. But hey if you want the rich to get richer while you pay more for them, more power to ya.
odd how you all think of that same thing as why Trumps economy sucked.

it's almost like if it were not for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all

The economy is better now than it was at any point in Trump's presidency, and way, way better than at the end of it. And we haven't had a new war since 2004.
Yep, and that's why Joe is getting high marks on his handling of the economy, and the overall approval of the economy is in the 70 percentile range.

...oh' wait, no. It's the opposite.

So when the 9 hundred dollar MAGANOMICS tees coming out? The Trumpers will go bankrupt buying junk. Lol

odd how you all think of that same thing as why Trumps economy sucked.

it's almost like if it were not for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all
Bad English without it conservatives couldn’t speak English at all.

Back