Elections MAGANOMICS

Either way we lose in the end... [<dunn]
There is another possibility. It has to do with the Civilization of Angels, the most powerful entity in the universe.

feelings? hahahahahaha, you got nothing shitndance
Yeah feelings, first off I can’t decipher what your post even meant so try writing it again. Secondly the whole “ if liberals didn’t have double standards they wouldn’t have…” line is all based on feelings.

Yeah feelings, first off I can’t decipher what your post even meant so try writing it again. Secondly the whole “ if liberals didn’t have double standards they wouldn’t have…” line is all based on feelings.
I [pointed out quite clearly your double standards. In fact, you are dancing around my post because you see it too. People point out the AMAZING Trump economy, liberals point out the shocking decline.

Now you blame everything about Biden's economy on that particular event, which is, well, my point. If liberals DID NOT have double standards, you would have none at all. None. ZIP. Zilch. ZERO. NADA.

I [pointed out quite clearly your double standards. In fact, you are dancing around my post because you see it too. People point out the AMAZING Trump economy, liberals point out the shocking decline.

Now you blame everything about Biden's economy on that particular event, which is, well, my point. If liberals DID NOT have double standards, you would have none at all. None. ZIP. Zilch. ZERO. NADA.
That’s not really a double standard, I fully accept trump having inherited a great economy from Obama. Like almost every republican in the last 30 years has from the previous democratic president before them. Then he passed some shitty tax laws the same kind republicans usually do more tax cuts for the rich.
But then a global pandemic happened and it’s not trumps fault and had he not got his shit pushed in from biden he might have gotten a slide on some of the stuff that happened from it, but that’s not what happened he got his shit pushed in.
So Biden inherits a shitty situation and seems to be doing pretty well with it. America has the lowest inflation and jobs are coming back. Is it perfect no, but it’s getting better. Please point out the double standard you ball gargling hack.

Last edited:
That’s not really a double standard, I fully accept trump being inherited a great economy from Obama. Like almost every republican in the last 30 years has from the previous democratic president before them. Then he passed some shitty tax laws the same kind republicans usually do more tax cuts for the rich.
But then a global pandemic happened and it’s not trumps fault and had he not got his shit pushed in from biden he might have gotten a slide on some of the stuff that happened from it, but that’s not what happened he got his shit pushed in.
So Biden inherits a shitty situation and seems to be doing pretty well with it. America has the lowest inflation and jobs are coming back. Is it perfect no, but it’s getting better. Please point out the double standard you ball gargling hack.
republicans are not voted in because Democrats present a BOOMING economy

are you , well, retarded?

Was there something he said you did not particularly agree with, or thought was factually wrong?

The whole thing was filled with fake cause-and-effect misdirection.

If any professional speaking about recent economic history in a corporate setting painted that sort of picture, any educated audience would laugh them out of the room and ask that they turn in their degree.

republicans are not voted in because Democrats present a BOOMING economy

are you , well, retarded?
You can barely form a sentence and you’re asking me if I’m retarded? Literally Clinton handed bush a booming economy which he tanked , and then Obama handed trump a booming economy . This isn’t up to conjecture this is fact.

To correct the grammar mistakes in the sentence, it should be:

"Without it, conservatives couldn't speak English at all."
It was mocking the previous poster, but thanks for your try.
Also I didn’t ask for perfect grammar, but just a coherent sentence.

To correct the grammar mistakes in the sentence, it should be:

"Without it, conservatives couldn't speak English at all."
This guy had to put me on his ignore list because I hurt his feelings by making fun of him constantly posting "should of"

Back