Mark Breland caught LYING about Wilders water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hadn't heard of Jay Deas before, then you've not been following Wilder's career.

It's also bizarre you then say that talking about why Breland threw in the towel is "missing the point" considering you spent several posts in all caps asking "WHY WAS BRELAND ALLOWED TO THROW IN THE TOWEL??".
are you stupid or just clueless? go back to the thread when i asked the question...folks were saying breland was not to blame for wilder's lack of progress as a fighter because breland was not wilder's head coach. my response was, if breland was not even the head coach, why was he allowed to throw in the towel? that's a head coach's job...not some minor player in the team.

geez...i think there's just a lotta really people on this forum. like the other guy who said there was nothing wrong with breland taking money from wilder when breland wasn't even doing his job. where the fk do people like y'all come from?

but i knew about breland being wilder's coach... i know about his daughter and her disability. about his love for his alabama hometown...but you right, i don't know his wife's name, so i guess that also means i haven't been following wilders' career.
You seem to think that your ignorance means Jay Deas is a marginal figure. No, you're just ignorant. Deas has been the main guy in that camp for a long time and has always been the trainer most interviewed concerning Wilder.

Exactly...i don't know what world some of these dudes are living in. to me, it's pretty straight forward: media publicity drives the authorities to act. No media publicity means the whole thing can be swept under the rug.

Fact is, It WOULD be a big story if boxing was still popular. Then there would be an investigation...the investigation would reveal SOMETHING. even if it was fury was guilty or wilder was just makin shit up. But this story has been in the non-mainstream news media for about a year now and not even espn or any of the minor news networks have even said bleep about it...it almost seems calculated. Like a decision was made "we shall not cover these allegations, even to disprove them" type shit.

i'm just saying, there's clearly something fishy going on here.

It is fishy how his wrist is able to bend, but there’s no video evidence that it was successfully employed to alter the outcome as of yet.

If there were evidence a cut changed the tempo of the fight, or a hard palm strike was used with any regularity, then you’d probably garner some interest.

Personally, I don’t think it’s attracting any attention because there’s not much really out there, other than the most likely scenario that Wilder was simply outfought two fights in a row.

Perspective, frankly his upper arm looks dwarfish the way you have it traced out.
My tracing sucks and I posted the same image twice. I posted an open hand tracing too. I'm aware of perspective and find it hard to visualize a closed fist in there. There's minimal padding on that part of the glove but lots of texture. Punching with your knuckles there should have left imprints on Wilder's skin.

are you stupid or just clueless? go back to the thread when i asked the question...folks were saying breland was not to blame for wilder's lack of progress as a fighter because breland was not wilder's head coach. my response was, if breland was not even the head coach, why was he allowed to throw in the towel? that's a head coach's job...not some minor player in the team.

geez...i think there's just a lotta really people on this forum. like the other guy who said there was nothing wrong with breland taking money from wilder when breland wasn't even doing his job. where the fk do people like y'all come from?
You're just looking for excuses. Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do. Is it possible you're just mistaken?

That's fair I guess. Thats up to you to determine what you feel is credible...
If somebody did that to you in a boxing match and won... Would you ever mention it?
Yeah I might mention if prompted but I don't think anyone asked him how he felt about the loss. He volunteered it which makes me think that it doesn't sit well with him. He's almost making out that Fury only beat him because of the forearm but it looked to me like he was badly hurt from the body shot and the end was near anyway.

It is fishy how his wrist is able to bend, but there’s no video evidence that it was successfully employed to alter the outcome as of yet.

If there were evidence a cut changed the tempo of the fight, or a hard palm strike was used with any regularity, then you’d probably garner some interest.

Personally, I don’t think it’s attracting any attention because there’s not much really out there, other than the most likely scenario that Wilder was simply outfought two fights in a row.
two fights in a row? did you miss the part where wilder dropped fury twice in the first fight, knocking him unconscious in the second kd? i call that getting the shit knocked outta you...not "outfighting" the other guy.

You seem to think that your ignorance means Jay Deas is a marginal figure. No, you're just ignorant. Deas has been the main guy in that camp for a long time and has always been the trainer most interviewed concerning Wilder.
yeah, sure....jay deas. the "head coach" who leaves all the big decision to breland.

two fights in a row? did you miss the part where wilder dropped fury twice in the first fight, knocking him unconscious in the second kd? i call that getting the shit knocked outta you...not "outfighting" the other guy.

Wilder was fortunate to get the draw.

Wilder was fortunate to get the draw.
fury was fortunate not to get the ko loss. a responsible ref woulda stopped it, seeing fury fall like that unconscious, not knowing what kinda neuro damage he had suffered. ref risked fury's life, letting the fight continue.

No he wasnt, he knocked Fury on his ass twice and earned the result. Fury was fortunate the ref didnt wave it off. First fight was a draw. Second fight Wilder had nothing for him.
the second fight seems like something weird happened to wilder...that's why it needs to play itself out.

Lol @ “risked his life”
you really think it's funny? i mean fury happened to be not too badly hurt, thank god, but he was unconscious for a few seconds...how can you actually lol at ref who chooses to protect the fighter instead of possibly endangering that fighter's life? you insane?

I swear, wilder fans have only seen 8 seconds of the whole first fight.
He wasn’t close to being knocked out and even a draw was a robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back