Mark Breland caught LYING about Wilders water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw wilder win the first fury fight but he was robbed. He dropped fury twice and won rounds. Clearly a wilder victory dispite fury cheating with gloves. Fury knew he had to step it up so he cheated even worse with his gloves and got Breland to spike wilders water. Fury still took 7 rounds to beat him while he was intoxicated AND it was a awful premature stoppage. He couldn’t even knockout an intoxicated man so he had to get Breland to throw the towel in. Talk about pillow fists.Wilder also rocked him to his boots in the first round with a right hand meaning he almost won despite having everything stacked against him.Finally to top it all off, fury is now running from a rematch which tells me he’s scared. Wilder holds the mental advantage.
Ok if you believe all that I feel sorry for you

Lol rent free
You are the dude in the white trunks
iron_mike_most_knockouts_10.gif

Where I'm from the person making the call out and threats should be willing to back up their big mouth. If they aren't willing to travel they should shut up and stop selling wolf tickets.
I am also the A side ... He is not even B side... C side at best. He comes to me.

Haha fair enough dude

I didn't agree with a lot of the ducking claims...However, not fighting Charles Martin is fkn ridiculous. Unless he fights somebody higher ranked or on that level he is ducking top competition at that point. If that happens I will concede to that.

we don’t need to go over it again mate. Been there, done that. We agree on a lot of things, wilder/Joshua we’ll never agree on

dude, if you honestly think that the 2nd fight was a bad stoppage, then I’m lost for words. It’s a sport, not a fckin fight to the death. He was nothing more than a punchbag for the last couple of rounds. And it looked like he could barely hold his own weight up
He was also at his highest weight for that fight and it looked like it was all upperbody mass that he added.

He was also at his highest weight for that fight and it looked like it was all upperbody mass that he added.

i suppose it didn’t really matter how he prepared for the fight; who really believed that fury was gonna put it on him and take centre ring?

tbh I take my hat off to wilders toughness. He looked done by round 4, so surprising that he even made it to the 7th.

Breland was/is not on wilder's side. He's the kind of guy who stabs people who take care of him in the back. fury pulls out of the rematch a week after wilder fires breland? that's why this whole thing with the gloves needs to be investigated.
He stabs people in the back if you believe he was paid off. Otherwise he's the patsy that gets thrown under the bus, when a fighter can't accept a loss, and looks to blame it on someone else on his team.

I saw wilder win the first fury fight but he was robbed. He dropped fury twice and won rounds. Clearly a wilder victory dispite fury cheating with gloves. Fury knew he had to step it up so he cheated even worse with his gloves and got Breland to spike wilders water. Fury still took 7 rounds to beat him while he was intoxicated AND it was a awful premature stoppage. He couldn’t even knockout an intoxicated man so he had to get Breland to throw the towel in. Talk about pillow fists.Wilder also rocked him to his boots in the first round with a right hand meaning he almost won despite having everything stacked against him.Finally to top it all off, fury is now running from a rematch which tells me he’s scared. Wilder holds the mental advantage.
<Huh2>

This is litterally like 5th person who has tried to fight me on here...maybe more lol. Am I that obnoxious???
LOL I just read those exchanges. Nah, you're not obnoxious. This guy claims he was ready to spar you but just as soon as he made his offer he excused it with "when gyms are back open." Maybe in Suriname his local gyms aren't open but it certainly looks like a convenient excuse to me. Suriname SMH. Probably just some Spong wannabe who just discovered the LDBC.

Wow some credit for wilder. That makes a nice change.

Credit where it’s due dude

listen, I’ll never claim to be a fan of his, it’s blatantly clear that I’m not, but I do like to see him fight. I want to see him in with the best fighters, not a bunch of hand picked defences, which most of his fights were. He could make some really good money fighting dillian Whyte, and probably beats him. But instead he’s still crying over getting the shit beat out of him, over a year ago. I hope he dusts himself down and comes again. The division is far better with him in it. It just doesn’t look like he’s gonna do that though.

If he does, and fights some of the top guys to get another title shot, I’ll give him credit for that too

This is litterally like 5th person who has tried to fight me on here...maybe more lol. Am I that obnoxious???

Haha you’re definitely not obnoxious dude; but you are relentless! I dont believe there’s a 30+ page thread on here where you’re not very active.

RDL81 is you’re British twin; also relentless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back