News Mark Coleman in induced Coma, saved his parents in house fire.

Loved him as a fighter and know how much he did for others. Wishing for a speedy and full recovery.

This story hits home with me cause one of my best friends had a similar experience years ago. He was at the Great White show in Providence when a fire broke out that killed over 100 people. Other friends who got out told stories about my man, "Pud," who was seen going back in multiple times and carrying out several people before he finally collapsed with burns over 90% of his body. He was placed in a coma as well. He woke up a month later with stories of the experience that defy belief.

Dude was a Scott Ferrozzo double, lol. Love you, Bro.

Damn. He was just out to dinner wiht one of his daughters on insta too, looking good. Hope he pulls through

Damn, brave sombitch going back for his parents, then dog. Adrenaline will get you thru some shit.

Hope he recovers, wish we knew more about his condition, burn damage, etc.

Fire stuff might be my one trigger man, my grandpa was killed in a fire accident 2 years ago, that shit does not leave the brain.

For everyone wondering. Intubated patients are put on drips to keep them from trying to pull the tube out. People fight like hell while they are intubated becasuse they usually have no idea whats going on but there is a tube in their throat and they want it out. With his size and substance abuse history I can only imagine what they are throwing at him to keep him under.

Prayers to The Hammer and his family. They don't make them like him much anymore.

Sad to read in the story that the dog died. Glad his family made it out aside from that. Man definitely hard to hear, but what a beast. I hope I can muster that strength one day if my family needs me, although I suppose it would be best that I never have to directly face such a dangerous encounter.

Back