Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

They could've helped give access

According to info online people there said there was no bag check or any control when entering

Im not sure if theres supposed to be in a mall/ theathre since iv never been in theathre in rus or mall in moscow but in metro you do get randomly selected. I know i was the lucky one lol

Last edited:
Im not sure if theres supposed to be in a mall/movie theathre since iv never been in movie theathre in rus or mall in moscow but in metro you do get randomly selected. I know i was the lucky one lol
mall - no, metro - no, museums, concert halls, bolshoi - no.
hotel - yes. old azeri looking dude with a huge pistol looked in my bag everytime.

According to info online people there said there was no bag check or any control when entering

Im not sure if theres supposed to be in a mall/movie theathre since iv never been in movie theathre in rus or mall in moscow but in metro you do get randomly selected. I know i was the lucky one lol
I've seen some footage of alot of dead people outside the entrance, so i'd think they just shot their way in

Didn't something like this happen in Moscow like 20 years ago at a theater? They gassed the theater and ended up killing hostages? Or something like that?
The Moscow theater hostage crisis (also known as the 2002 Nord-Ost siege) was the seizure of the crowded Dubrovka Theater by Chechen terrorists on 23 October 2002, which involved 850 hostages and ended with Russian security services killing or causing the death of 172 people. The attackers, led by Movsar Barayev, claimed allegiance to the Islamist separatist movement in Chechnya.[1] They demanded the withdrawal of Russian forces from Chechnya and an end to the Second Chechen War.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

False flag like I said.

retard-drooling.gif

"iT's a fALse FlaG."

Even if that wasn't Ukrainians and internal investigation proves that, Putin will never admit that publicly. It will be all along the lines 'we don't know who done it but we can't rule out Ukrainians'

But thats actually smart thing to do. It will only help mobilisation.

You all underestimating Russians. The economy supposed to fall apart and Putin was on deadbed 3 years ago.

Keep dreaming

Do not spread unproven theories about this attack. Do not make post that Condon violence. You are responsible for the content that you post on this site and may be carded for violating the rules of the site.

Do not spread unproven theories about this attack. Do not make post that Condon violence. You are responsible for the content that you post on this site and may be carded for violating the rules of the site.

Out of curiosity whats the problem with theories?

Back