Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

Russia are bad so let’s not give a shit about Russian civilians and just throw the false flag theory out there.

Russian government definitively doesn't gives a shit about Russian civilians, pointing that out doesn't makes anyone hate the victims of the attack.

I have a solid meme bit can't post pics here. It's of Shrek holding a camera phone in a shadowed room and the text says, "Active Terrorist shootout in a theater in russia", then it says "Real Russian civilians from 27 different angles"

It took the police forever to get there, because the attackers(or people working with them) were spoofing shootings all over town.

That shows a reasonbly competent level of planning. I was bored once and decided to try and war game a hypothetical terrorist attack, just in my head. It was worryingly ease to come up with a scenario that would have resulted in the most horrific terrorist attack in UK history.

So ISIS is mad at Russia because they wouldn’t let them kill Christians and other Religious minorities in the Middle East. Lol, my point still stands.
No you missed the point completely.

That's assuming ISIS even had anything to do with this.

Back