Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

I think about this kind of thing now when I’m in crowds of people or busy venues, not being able to exit quickly is starting to play tricks with my mind as I get older . I can’t imagine the instant mass panic being ina situation like that .

ISIS hates everybody who isn't a hardcore Salafist / Wahabist Muslim like them. So they pretty much hate 99% of the world.

It's a curious thing though that they haven't targetted infidels in the UAE. UAE has tons of easy targets for ISIS.

The notion that somehow the CIA was behind this is tempting but if it were true the government would never have warned US citizens about it before hand. They have never warned US citizens abroad before they commit violent offensive actions.

I think about this kind of thing now when I’m in crowds of people or busy venues, not being able to exit quickly is starting to play tricks with my mind as I get older . I can’t imagine the instant mass panic being ina situation like that .
Well, it's nothing to get too overly concerned about, but if shit like this this goes down in any venue, you pretty much just have to hope that you're not in the immediate firing line, because they've all got exits that would take a while to get to for most people in the venue. Be nice if the buildings could just lift up their skirt and let everyone out, but that's not realistic.

All in all, you don't know what's waiting for you on any given day when you open your eyes in the morning. No point in dwelling on it.

Who really knows at this point.

It's rather disturbing that these guys could walk in, go full massacre and throw demolition, and be able to leave without getting confronted, save for one guy apparently.

If it is ISIS, (a big if) It would make some sense as ISIS and Chechen rebels were aligned during the Syrian siege. Remember that Chechnya and Dogistan are both fully Muslim provenances with little allegiance to Moscow.

With Russia fully engulfed in the Ukraine conflict, You could see another rise in a Chechnya separatist movement, creating a two front scenario Russia really can't afford ATM.

And you know CIA would love to pull some shit that would make Russia's life miserable.

The notion that somehow the CIA was behind this is tempting but if it were true the government would never have warned US citizens about it before hand. They have never warned US citizens abroad before they commit violent offensive actions.

While i do agree it doesn't seem like CIA would pull some warning to spare anyone caught in the crossfire of their making.

Another Rrat theory is the warning to US citizens was a way of the CIA telling Russia, "we did that". without admitting to anything.

While i do agree it doesn't seem like CIA would pull some warning to spare anyone caught in the crossfire of their making.

Another Rrat theory is the warning to US citizens was a way of the CIA telling Russia, "we did that". without admitting to anything.
Yea who knows. Could’ve been a CIA backed coalition of misanthropes from Ukraine and Chechnya. Pretty fucking ghasty regardless.

Could be wrong, but it looks like 4 went into the building, and there was potentially a fifth involved as the driver of a vehicle.

As far as I can gather, all of the 4/5 guys are on the run, none captured.

Be delighted if that turned out to be false information though.

Not sure why Russia would be the target then, it's the US that flooded Syria with Al Qaeda and is occupying 1/3 of their land and stealing their oil.

Russia has been at war with Muslims in oke way or another since before the US was even a thing.

Plenty of Muslims in Caucasus that can be radicalized and recruited.

RIP to the victims

It was bad enough that they had to live in Russia, now they have this shit to deal with

Sometimes I truly think the world would be a better place if the ME in its entirety ceased to exist

Sometimes I truly think the world would be a better place if the ME in its entirety ceased to exist
I been browsing in twitter. Everyone is blaming this shit on Israel or the CIA. These Muslims and Muslim apologists just need to own up to this shit and say that Islam is a fucking problem.

Back