Masvidal vs Mcgreger

Masvidal would make Conor cry during the presser, slap him during the presser and then knock him out during the fight.

Easy fight for Jorge. Conor will never take it.

i cant really think of a striker outside of wonderboy,(i think mas can fight better vs him honestly) that i would favor over Jorge really. His boxing is good. But his chin, head movement,heart and fight IQ put him over the top vs a lot of guys. I still dont know if he can hang with the wrestlers at 170 though..actually i know he cant

edit- robbie probably too actually
I remember his biggest flaw also not being aggressive enough.

Masvidal is a carnivore.
Colin eats potatoes and cocaine, closet vegan.

In this fight Masvidal can even choose how to beat him.
Destroy him on the ground or knock him out in the third.

A lot of double accounts of drunk irish mortal kombat playing kids (great game though)

Miami goons vs Irish goons at the bus station. Who's left standing?

As always, the only concern for Conor when facing non wrestlers is cardio.

Conor too small for masvidal and in a stand up fight, I see masvidal eventually ko/tko mcgregor.
Lol- Nate Diaz is not Jorge Masvidal.

At 155 , Conor power and stand up still make him upper tier.....at 155.

Why do people continue to have these hypotheticals with Conor vs Anderson, etc- lol.

Conor fought a fellow lightweight at 170 2 times. 1st time, he was embarrassed and the second time he earned a razor close decision.
I dont understand the ado ??

Hilarious people think Masvidal beats Conor. There is a reason Conor was a two weight world champ and Masvidal hasn’t even had a title shot.

Conor would be the favourite in this. But of course anything can happen.

Dustin Poirier 5'10 TKO
Aaron Jahnsen 6'0 TKO

And that's just off the top of my head.

Conor himself is only 5'8.

Name me someone else who consistently beats taller opponents? Jones has never even beaten anyone his height. Conor beat a 6'2 Nate Diaz who was 6 inches taller. As per usual, another clueless Conor hater exposed in today's episode of "delusional sherdog Conor haters say the darnest things"

Masvidal has never ever in his career come close to fighting a boxer/striker as skilled as Conor. If Iaquinta can be competitive with Masvidal, then Conor sure as hell can embarrass Masvidal standing lol. Till was always over rated. All though, Masvidal is a scrappy deceptively strong grappler. Masvidal could maybe outgrapple Conor. How often does Masvidal submit? If it stays on the feet Conor absolutely embarrasses Masvidal 10 out of 10 times though
Lmfaooo you are a casual at its finest. You have no idea what you’re talking about kid. Masvidal would piece McGregor up and it wouldn’t even be close. Masvidal has more wins than McGregor even has fights.

i think conor tkos him my opinion
How? I mean how? Till hit Masvidal straight and just dropped him. Till hits like 100x harder than Conor who only has 1 KO at featherweight..LOL. Masvidal will literally break Conor to pieces by any way he wants to.

Conor would win. Did you see masvidal fight with Stephen thompson?

Lmfao you’re retarded
Give me examples of Tills devastating one shot knock out power.

I can give plenty of examples for Conor. No need to insult me. Can’t we have a debate without insulting others?

Back