Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

The ex "girlfriend or 17 year old he paid for sex" is seeking immunity. That is never a good sign.
Feel like there’s more to this. Guy is a scumbag. But this might be the tip of the iceberg

Florida Shock Jock Joe Ellicott in Matt Gaetz Circle Pleads Guilty (thedailybeast.com)

R.9e615540ff21c77fcc6285acb44c90ba

Greenberg, the 17 year old at the time Gaetz paid to have sex and now this Shock Jock, all have agreed to testify against Fratty Matty.
It used to be guys this deep would do the right thing and resign. Now, If you are in the GOP you keep fund raising after all these allegations because eventually you need to pay the lawyer.

Florida Shock Jock Joe Ellicott in Matt Gaetz Circle Pleads Guilty (thedailybeast.com)

R.9e615540ff21c77fcc6285acb44c90ba

Greenberg, the 17 year old at the time Gaetz paid to have sex and now this Shock Jock, all have agreed to testify against Fratty Matty.
It used to be guys this deep would do the right thing and resign. Now, If you are in the GOP you keep fund raising after all these allegations because eventually you need to pay the lawyer.
Pay the lawyer? Have you learned anything from the trumps?

Apparently this is my congressman. I just discovered that lol. Hide your kids.

isn't the age of consent in Florida really low, like 16? so this would make her at a minimum 15?

isn't the age of consent in Florida really low, like 16? so this would make her at a minimum 15?
That is not what is getting Fratty Martty. She was 17 but you can’t pay for pussy and then take said pussy across state lines. That is what is fucking him.
This thread is a window into team politics. Fratty Matty was at drug fueled hooker parties where some of said hookers were 17 years old and there are still dudes in this thread carrying water for Fratty Matty. I remember before national media went full us versus them, both sides would tell Gaetz to resign. Now congressman who get busted at underage hooker parties sponsored by coke and exctasy go on fund raising tours around the country. To quote the immortal poet, Yakov Smirnoff, “What a country”

No the age of consent in Florida is 18 but there's an exception that allows 16 year olds to be with 20 year olds and younger adults..... However Matt is too old for that exception and you can't travel out of state to fuck someone under age as that's sex trafficking.

But this whole thing is just a media hoax, right @SBJJ?

Last edited:
No the age of consent in Florida is 18 but there's an exception that allows 16 year olds to be with 20 year olds and younger adults..... However Matt is too old for that exception and you can't travel out of state to fuck someone under age as that's sex trafficking.

But this whole thing is just a media hoax, right @SBJJ?

This place is dead for weeks until the next daily beast article comes out.

And I never said it was a hoax. I correctly said it was likely an incorrect media narrative that he was human trafficking.

Get back to me when he's at least charged with human trafficking.

Chances are this will just be another subject you'll have to eventually admit I was right on. I'll admit, that never gets old.

This place is dead for weeks until the next daily beast article comes out.

And I never said it was a hoax. I correctly said it was likely an incorrect media narrative that he was human trafficking.

Get back to me when he's at least charged with human trafficking.

Chances are this will just be another subject you'll have to eventually admit I was right on. I'll admit, that never gets old.
lol you're lying again, you said it was a media hoax that he was being investigated for sex with a minor, because that was what was reported at the time you started your derp posting, but you want to move the goalposts.

lol you're lying again, you said it was a media hoax that he was being investigated for sex with a minor, because that was what was reported at the time you started your derp posting, but you want to move the goalposts.

Has the dude even been charged for anything?

Only charges I've seen so far was against some dude blackmailing him I believe.

I understand you are just dying to be right just 1 time. Be patient young jedi, it will come eventually. No one is wrong all the time.

Has the dude even been charged for anything?

Only charges I've seen so far was against some dude blackmailing him I believe.

I understand you are just dying to be right just 1 time. Be patient young jedi, it will come eventually. No one is wrong all the time.
Did the media put a story out saying he was charged?

Oh, thought I saw charges and a guilty plea by Gaetz' friend Joel Greenberg.

I understand your inability to accept that you're wrong so you hilariously try and move away from what you originally stated. I know you have no integrity the moment i saw you cower away from admitting that you offered a thousand dollars to some male poster to come get sweaty with you at an unknown location.

Back