Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

-First it was that the media narrative would prove to be false (whatever the fuck you meant by that). But then it turned into a serious federal criminal case that has resulted in two people close to Gaetz pleading guilty and cooperating with federal investigators.

-And then it was that, ok, I guess I'll admit that this is something, but it doesn't rise to the level of Russia collusion hoax! And what an awesome and really specific standard that would be.

-Then it moved to well he hasn't been charged with anything yet. But it looks like that's right around the corner now.

-So now we've arrived at, he hasn't been convicted yet.

Do you want to just get it out of the way now and tell us just how far you're willing to move those goalposts? The fact that you would sit in the pocket like this, and insist your predictions in this thread have been anything short of dead wrong, is truly a sight to behold. Especially when anyone can just go back to the start of this thread and read your posts for themselves.

But you do you.

WTF are you on about? I changed nothing dude. I PREDICTED the story as presented would be false, and I still predict that. And until this dude has charges brought against him I'm 100% right. Because with this fucking AG, if they have anything on him the will press charges. I mean seriously, how can you not comprehend this.

But I'm sorry dude, you screaming he's guilty in the air doesn't make it true.

And News Flash! Not every incorrect story is a "hoax". Using that moronic logic, damn near every media story is a hoax.

Brother, you were still pushing the conservative media narrative AFTER the board came clean and after the kid was convicted of raping 2 separate students. In fact, did you ever admit your conservative media narrative was incorrect?

I was absolutely correct. The narrative that it was a trans issue was completely crushed, and when I proved it, you called me a slut shamer. Because you're vile.

Another horrible part of this is that if a trans kid hadn't been involved, you never would have cared. Virginia is drowning in rape. Not long ago, a girl was suspended for reporting her rape. She was suspended AFTER the police apprehended the rapist and he confessed. No trans kid, no coverage in conservative media.

Last edited:
I PREDICTED the story as presented would be false, and I still predict that.

What the fuck does this even mean? "The story, as presented, would be false?"

Here, I've got a really specific prediction for you too:

I predict, the narrative, at least in part, will surely be redeemed.

Innocent until proven guilty, I hate all the noise that goes nowhere.

I've been proven wrong plenty of times but never by you. My position in the other thread was exactly the same as my position here.
You have too much restraint/wisdom for this forum. I hope I can become less impulsive and be more like you.

You have too much restraint/wisdom for this forum. I hope I can become less impulsive and be more like you.

Hey, don't get me wrong, Gaetz makes my skin crawl and I'd love to see him go down in flames, but media making every little thing seem so important is too much. Fast forward to the end, please, enough with the bread and circuses.

Hey did you hear conservatives removed Maus from school curriculums? Pultizer prize winning graphic novel but it had a swear word and some naked mice.

Maus_%28volume_1%29_cover.jpg

Hey, don't get me wrong, Gaetz makes my skin crawl and I'd love to see him go down in flames, but media making every little thing seem so important is too much. Fast forward to the end, please, enough with the bread and circuses.

Hey did you hear conservatives removed Maus from school curriculums? Pultizer prize winning graphic novel but it had a swear word and some naked mice.

I feel the same way about Gaetz except I can't show your restraint. There is something off about the man.

I saw the story about Maus. It's a shame. The book is sitting right behind me in my library. It's a masterpiece and I don't use that word often.

Ok, this story is approaching 10 months old, so can someone give a summary why Matt Gaetz still hasn't been arrested yet?

Seemed like a sure thing he was guilty given what was initially reported, and Gaetz did himself no favors going on Tucker Carlson and giving one of the most bizarre interviews ever.

Personally, I don't like him. He seems like a slimy corrupt politician usually seen on the left, but he's on the right, saying the typical talking points to satisfy his Trump-Supporting base.

But if everything the media has been saying about him is legit, why hasn't the FBI arrested him yet?

Well I'd imagine if I was an FBI agent about to walk into a US Attorneys Office and file charges against a sitting Congressman for fucking an underage girl and sex trafficking, I'd want to be damn sure my case was air-tight.

Well I'd imagine if I was an FBI agent about to walk into a US Attorneys Office and file charges against a sitting Congressman for fucking an underage girl and sex trafficking, I'd want to be damn sure my case was air-tight.

So.... it wasn't air-tight before?
Or was it media bullshit?

And don't pretend the FBI are honorable civil servants.

And if the federal prosecutors in the DoJ had the evidence the media says they do, they'd press charges immediately, unless they're planning to make the announcement to do so right before his reelection at the end of the year.

"Hey! Let's whitewash history! It's not like it could happen again, right?"

This is truly Orwellian.

And if the federal prosecutors in the DoJ had the evidence the media says they do, they'd press charges immediately, unless they're planning to make the announcement to do so right before his reelection at the end of the year.

Or the midterms...

Wendy Rogers is bat shit crazy. Find better sources.

Don't know what you wannabees are arguing about, nothing has come out yet. I doubt it ever will.

This thread is about Matt Gaetz. Why are you posting twitter feeds about Jan 6th?

What evidence has the media claimed the federal prosecutors have that makes you feel they should move faster? Do you really think US Attorneys are sitting on Gaetz's case and are really just waiting for the mid-terms to get closer?

Well you've got an interesting take on what law enforcement is doing. Any take on a sitting Republican Congressman paying to fuck underage girls? Or would talking about the actual subject of this thread make you too uncomfortable?

Don't know what you wannabees are arguing about, nothing has come out yet. I doubt it ever will.

Well it wasn't too hard to miss, but the latest update involved a close friend of Gaetz turning state's witness and testifying that Gaetz was aware the girl he had paid to travel across state lines for sex, was in fact under age.

So in short, first hand testimony that he was standing next to Gaetz when he talked on the phone about paying under age girls for sex.

Any particular reason why you feel this shouldn't be discussed?

Shit, even those who hate me know my track record is damn good. You are just pissed because I was correct in a certain thread and you just could not come to grips you were wrong. But I do respect that you at times will go against the media narrative. You are one of the few that can think independently at times. Props.
Pretty damn good at being wrong? Then I agree.

Except in that other thread, there was a conviction and admission by the school board....lol.

I'll change my tune if this dude admits to the sex or is convicted.
You'll disappear like you always do when you are wrong. lol.

You'll disappear like you always do when you are wrong. lol.

Like when?

Russian collusion?
Lab leak?
Covington Kid?
Russian bounties?
Inflation?
Stock market correction underway?
Rittenhouse?
Loudoun School Board?
Border Crisis?
Transfer of wealth during shutdown?
Hunters laptop?

Last edited:
This thread is about Matt Gaetz. Why are you posting twitter feeds about Jan 6th?

<LikeReally5>
Neither of those pics of feds are from Jan 6th.

What evidence has the media claimed the federal prosecutors have that makes you feel they should move faster? Do you really think US Attorneys are sitting on Gaetz's case and are really just waiting for the mid-terms to get closer?

'Makes you feel....'
'Do you really think...'

Oh please. Don't try to make the questions I'm asking about me. Its Washington DC where everything is about politics and power.

<LikeReally5>
Neither of those pics of feds are from Jan 6th.

Yeah, I know. They were likely feds that were at the actual inauguration ceremony.

But you know what both feds present on Jan 6th and feds present on any other date at any other site have in common:
None of them have anything to do with Matt Gaetz.

So your deflection has been noted and dismissed as irrelevant. Can we move on?

'Makes you feel....'
'Do you really think...'

Oh please. Don't try to make the questions I'm asking about me. Its Washington DC where everything is about politics and power.

Well you're the idiot claiming that the media was telling us this case was coming along to fast, and now you think it's not coming along fast enough, so something must be afoot. When asked simple question like: "Why do you think that," or "What the fuck are you even talking about", you responded with a picture of feds standing in some grass with a further complaint that I'm making my responses too personal.

So how about this compromise: Since you don't have anything to say on the topic, you could just go away and stop making dumb posts. This way, no one would ask about said dumb posts, and you wouldn't need to complain about how people are pushing you to clarify whatever point you think you are making.

Didn't think to ask? Did you ever read it?

So your deflection has been noted and dismissed as irrelevant. Can we move on?

YOU were the first to bring up the FBI in this discussion, not me.

"Well I'd imagine if I was an FBI agent about to walk into a US Attorneys Office and file charges against a sitting Congressman."

So, YOUR attempt to deflect has been dismissed and seen as irrelevant.

I skimmed the rest of your post and your obvious motive now is to discredit me for simply asking questions either you can't answer or don't want to be answered.

I came into this thread with NO motive to defend Gaetz. I don't like him, and am basically asking why he hasn't been arrested yet and been forced to resign in disgrace, because if the aligations are true... and I'm believing they likely are... that's EXACTLY what should happen.

But your defensiveness by going on the offense against me, and apparently you've been paying close attention to this story, means you're frustrated.

Go ahead, keep being frustrated.
<DisgustingHHH>

Back