Max Holloway Is A SERIOUS Contender at 155 & 145. Was that the best finish of all time?

Dustin Porier did. I thought he had a chance in a decision....but thought Justins leg kicks would cause a TKO.... but i was wrong

836820-33367288.png

Was 1 second away from being completely right.
This man has his receipts

max was good props to him
but i was super surprised by how shy gaetjie was
and for what time again, i cant understand the hype around his coach - what was the gameplan? Where are the adjustments during the fight? None of that
His nose fucked him up, it made him tentative and caused difficulty breathing which could’ve effected his gas tank

Certanly not by KO, and its not like Gaethje cant be stopped, but i picked Gaethje by decision, i wasnt expecting a clean sweep and a KO on top of that, a KO like that.

I didn't think he WOULD win but I knew he COULD win. The only thing I do know is that despite us being fans who watch and learn this stuff on a regular basis nobody knows shit. One random punch thrown at a random time can chance the course of a fight. There are odds where you have the best chances of getting it right, but you didn't KNOW what was going to happen. No one does.

I thought he had a shot of outboxing him and tiring him out. I certainly didn’t expect him to start a slugfest and win by out cold knockout, though. Shocking, that guys is rad. Both guys rock.

Justin could barely throw anymore in that “slug fest”.

Max got into a slugfest with a broken house Justin that’s been beat on for 5 rounds and gassed.

max was good props to him
but i was super surprised by how shy gaetjie was
and for what time again, i cant understand the hype around his coach - what was the gameplan? Where are the adjustments during the fight? None of that

Gaethje wasn't shy. Max's boxing is really that good.

Back