Max Holloway Is A SERIOUS Contender at 155 & 145. Was that the best finish of all time?

That was quite literally one of the greatest moments in UFC history. That is the H-bomb on Bisping of UFC 100 of this card. Max had that fight won at least 3-1 and still was aggressive in the 5th then said lets throw down in the center and KTFO Gaethje with 1 second left in the fight. Give him a title shot at LW or FW, give him 2 bonuses, and fill his driveway with snow. That man is a MMA legend, he is an absolute G, fuck it give him a statue too.

The craziest part is Max was on his way to winning a comfortable decision
But in last 20 seconds he's like fuck it let's bang and knocked out one of the hardest hitters in the division
Like a fucking movie scene of some superhero
Yeah exactly like a movie
Im not the biggest Max Holloway fan.... I am now

Had both Turner and Gaethje winning - damn, give it up for Holloway, he really is a freaking boss.

MMA - am I right??

Last edited:
I
The craziest part is Max was on his way to winning a comfortable decision
But in last 20 seconds he's like fuck it let's bang and knocked out one of the hardest hitters in the division
Like a fucking movie scene of some superhero
I think maybe this is the best
Last second of a 5 round fight
Put him out could
Called for it even though he was winning
Did it in a BMF fight

Can't beat that. Imagine if someone had made that prediction. Wouldn't even have been taken seriously.
I cant believe it ......such a poetic ending

Had both Turner and Goethe winning - damn, give it up for Holloway, he really is a freaking boss.

MMA - am I right??
Dude, the first fight I picked right was Moicano.
I had Cody, Miller, Rodriguez, Moicano, Yusuff, Kayla, Kattar, and Jiri. My picks have largely been shit lately.

I had Max for a late TKO though. Wish I hadn't sworn off betting a decade ago.

Back