Media Max Just Suddenly Developed One-Shot KO Power

I wouldn't call it one shot power but yea he seems to be hitting hard or maybe planting his feet better not sure.

Justin was going to end Max's career and turn him into Tony Ferguson three weeks ago. Now, he was never any good, washed and a brawler.

Never change Suredawg.

If he doesn't break Justin's nose in the first, I don't think the next 4 rounds look the same at all. But he did land the spinning back kick. Respect to him for that. Still doesn't have true one-shot KO power imo. I'm sure Kattar and Ortega wished he did while he was beating them senseless though.

Not trying to be a debbie-downer with holloway, but both zombie and gaethje got koed in the same fashion: charging in and giving up on defense due to being behind on the scorecards

Still, though, I genuinely feel that Holloway is improving his capacity to ko ppl since he's finding ways to improve to this day still

I would say what I really think but I dont want to get dubs. So Ill just say this - if I was a dominant champion that lost to a guy 3x, I would dabble in some of the dark arts in hopes of finding something to supplement my journey back to the top. <Neil01>

Last edited:
hell of a recency bias promo by the UFC, and it makes for exciting chit chat. Max's very last punch in the octagon slept a top tier fighter.

going to be on replay a million times and rewrite history because of it. Dont blame the playa........

He does this to a lot of dudes hes already inflicted damage

All his KOs are like this but thanks for shopping OP

He still has pillow fists, Justin just had his jaw wide open the whole fight because he was breathing through his mouth.

Din Thomas literally called for it early in the fight when Justin broke his nose.
He was moving Justin with his right hand in the first round

He simply landed 2 perfect punches. The angle and power. Justin didn't see it comming. After getting battered and being tired.

TKZ and Gaethje have been knocked out before, cold. Both have been knocked out several times and one was at the tail-end of his career, and Gaethje is approaching that point. They had strong chins, but have eaten too many shots for their chin to hold up. Holloway's chin will go, too.

These guys are both awesome fighters.

No reason to discredt Max or to disparage Gaethje.

It was an absolute gnarly end of a fight.
Both are true warriors and deserve nothing but respect.

It's crazy, first Zombie then Gaethje whose never been KO'd like that

He slept Zombie, many have tried and failed, Max just doesn't sit down on his punches. If he decided to stand and bang he would end anyone he wanted.,

I love max, but he is literally the biggest volume puncher ever. Thats not a bad thing, but he isn't some 1 punch KO machine like Emmett or Topuria.

Back