Maynard from TOOL Dressing Like a Punk Transsexual Feminist Prostitute

Legit expected this to be a Star Wars audition or some shit

Nothing new. He's dressed weird on stage for decades.

They were a product of their time.

lol, this band should have stopped making music years ago. nothing past aenima is worth listening to repeatedly, in my opinion.

Hasn't he always been like this? Why are you surprised now, bro?

On a different but related one, a rapper I used to listen to, Cage, has gone from this:

51f2112fd17595ba2d7dfe1e2704df72.jpg

To this:
a245d7f3d1a47f34b0912331c4053199.jpg

To top row in the middle:
8+Ways+To+Die+Psypher+Diptic+Insane+Clown+Posse.jpeg

He looks like a pirate.

On a different but related one, a rapper I used to listen to, Cage, has gone from this:

To this:

He looks like a pirate.

Dude went from wangster to scene kid to hipster <45>

Did prostitutes stop trying? What type of whore would dress like that?

Is this a Juggalo documentary? Stitches is a juggalo? Who are the rest of these clowns? Man, how in the world is the juggalo culture growing? I thought it would die off 10 years ago and they're still thriving.

It's a track and these are the rappers featured on it. Stumbled across it the other day. It's not good.
Dude went from wangster to scene kid to hipster <45>

He used to be good. Eminem stole bits of his style when he became Slim Shady and they had a beef. I think Em mentions him on a few tracks.

<Fedor23>

Maynard has always been rather theatrical.

To this:

He looks like a pirate.

What's up with a new album though? EC era Cage was one of the best to do it: Movies, Smut Peddlers, Leak Bros. The first Def Jux record, Hell's Winter, was on point as well. But I digress.

Every toon song sounds similar.

You should be able to know in less than one second of sounds that the song is either tool or not.

One time I went to see Tool he had on a dark full bodysuit, didn't even realise he was actually on stage until halfway through the performance. Little five foot dude hiding out behind the drum riser in a bodysuit, I probably wasn't the only one.

I was at one of their shows in the early 2000s. During the first song someone threw a shoe up to the stage and hit Maynard. He retired backstage for the duration of the song. But then when the second song started, he returned to the stage with half his face painted black as if to say “if I get hit with one more shoe, I am going full black face.”

What's up with a new album though? EC era Cage was one of the best to do it: Movies, Smut Peddlers, Leak Bros. The first Def Jux record, Hell's Winter, was on point as well. But I digress.

Hell's Winter was nice. Everything I heard after that sounded like emo stuff and II haven't checked for him since.

Not surprised. The only time I saw Tool, the whole band dressed up in nothing but blue paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back