Media McGregor on his UFC return: “There’s no talk about anything, so I wonder what’s next", talks possible 4th Poirier fight

This is beyond boring now with all these constant interviews and tweets, just fight or shut up. Just a huge waste of time, all the TUF show and the fight dates set last year with him and Chandler, its all nonsense. He fought 3 years ago. He's just not an active fighter on the roster and constantly wants attention.

Don't forget Conor bullshits al the time.

* Aug2023 - he said he'd fight Chandler in December...yet he didn't enter USADA testing pool until October, and they require 6 months (and they were still in as til Jan 1st 2024)
Honesty - the Conor/Dana dilemma that never stops.​

In a crazy, crazy world...Dustin could beat Islam for the title, Conor could beat Chandler, and Dustin-Conor 4 as a LW title fight could round out 2024.

How fucking ridiculous would that be lol
That seems like the only route to the title for McGregor. I can see Chandler rushing into a left and I can see Dustin pulling off a split decision.

It really doesn't matter who he fights. IF he decides to fight again it will likely be the highest grossing PPV of the year and everyone will tune in. I know that will upset Sherdoggers because he's "irrelevant" but it is what it is.
<WhatItIs>

his ear looking red. he should have that drained. if that is the case then he has been training. hell it could just be the angle of the light, but it def looks irritated. was never a fan, but if he truely has the desire to step back in i respect that shit.

full interview below:

But the dude said about 3months ago or so..... It's Chandler in June or July at 185lbs .

Man just lies constantly because he is so needy for attention.

But the dude said about 3months ago or so..... It's Chandler in June or July at 185lbs .

Man just lies constantly because he is so needy for attention.

To be fair it does seem the UFC is freezing Conor out due to either his contract status or their upcoming negotiations for their broadcast rights.

Conor is the only one looking like an idiot Coke Duck
Chandler could fight if needed too, he’s doing just fine I bet
Not like he’s a young contender or anything

O’Malley just fought my bro… ?1??1?
Nah he looks like an idiot chasing Conor around while he's getting played like a fiddle.

Conor always acts like an idiot so it's nothing new.

It really doesn't matter who he fights. IF he decides to fight again it will likely be the highest grossing PPV of the year and everyone will tune in. I know that will upset Sherdoggers because he's "irrelevant" but it is what it is.
<WhatItIs>
Let us know when that happens.

In a crazy, crazy world...Dustin could beat Islam for the title, Conor could beat Chandler, and Dustin-Conor 4 as a LW title fight could round out 2024.

How fucking ridiculous would that be lol
At this point it’s near impossible to believe Conor could make 155 for a title fight. I’d like to know his approximate weight these days (within 5 pounds).

The first thing he needs to do is sign a contract to fight Chandler. But the guy just seems wasted all the time. That movie premiere he was fucked right up. I’m starting to think he might not be back at all. He could have already had two fights since Jan 2023, until today. If he was serious. And really wanted to fight out his contract.

Don’t care much anymore.

Who gets more attention for not fighting.
Jon Jones or Conor McGregor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back