Mel Gibson or Kurt Russell

Kurt has some iconic roles, but Mel is one of the greatest actors ever.

Damn, this is a rough choice. Both guys are awesome, but I think I'm gonna go with Russell.

Mel Gibson in a landslide.

Payback alone is reason enough.

Road warrior is reason enough.

Lethal weapon s 1 or 2 are reason enough.

Then add Braveheart.

Fuggedabout it.
The gringo gets overlooked here. Very paybackish

Kurt Russell for his winter coats alone:

c795b57595216b7998e2a23507858d8c.jpg
1016-GQ-FAKR07-01-Kurt-Russell.jpg
article-2527547-1A3EE8A100000578-963_634x879.jpg

Sorry Mel, but Russell all day. I can't live without watching The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China, Tombstone, Tango & Cash, Escape from NY ever again. Those movies are always in my rotation.

Then you got stuff like Stargate, Backdraft, Dark Blue, Bone Tomahawk, The Hateful Eight, Captain Ron, Deathproof, and a bunch of others. Kurt makes every movie better.

This is a tough one.

The Thing
Big Trouble in Little China
Escape from New York
Tombstone

Vs

Lethal Weapon series
Mad Max 2 and 3
Braveheart

They have other good movies but these are the essential ones to me. I think I'd have to take Kurt Russell. I don't want to live in a world where The Thing and Big Trouble don't exist. Also he's just a way better role model and cooler person. I have never wanted to be like Mel Gibson.

I love Kurt Russell...but he was never edgy enough to call out the unspeakable ones or to threaten to burn his ex's house down after making her blow him.

This is tough.
Maybe Gibson on his directorals and volume.

I dunno.

I'd have a beer with Kurt, you know, early in the night. But as the night went on, I think Gibson would be more entertaining lol

Tombstone is one of my favorite movies.

Despite really liking the Lethal Weapons, I'm going with Tombstone.

Kurt. Mel is the man, but Kurt is my favorite actor and an all around good dude, you can just tell by his commentaries with John Carpenter and his interviews.

you back that queen again and I'll blow you right off that wildcat's ass, do you hear me??? Dammit junior how many times I gotta tell ya not to blow that cigar smoke in mah face??? christ almighty its like Im sitting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something you nerve wrackin sonsofbitchs

meh....still got to go with Mel here, Tombstone is one of my all time favorite movies though....

well, in Tequila Sunrise, Mel was the top billed star, so....
but Kurt was a pro baseball player in the middle of a film career so there's that.. damn, sounds like a tie!

Back