Social Meme Thread v.84: Retaking Constantinople

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still think that pos is a good guy? Seriously? The fat fuck has a 0.100 battering average (if that).
He should get the rubber hose treatment in a parking lot.

7e3.jpg

images
I guess the funny joke epstein isn't funny after all.

That's the case in those particular circles. Anytime you see trannies or drag queens hanging around children and the parents are there, you can tell the parents are retarded white liberal women and no-ball-having husbands.

I even saw a video of a drag queen dancing at a church and people clapping. Immediately you can tell it's a church filled with white virtue-signalling leftists. That garbage wouldn't fly at a black church or even a white conservative church.

Those Disney supporters know where their bullshit flies and where it doesn't fly. If they get bold enough to venture into other more normal circles, they're going to run into some real fucking problems.
If they brought in drag queens to dance at my church. I’d legit go to jail. There would be plenty of people that would get their teeth loosened by me

Griner sentenced to 9 years in jail.
12-De-Med-s-0jx2fza6-05.png

sectarian violence
~Video~

s-af60jx2z-17.jpg

03-Anti-White-s-zf0ax26j-013.jpg

12-De-Med-s-xz20fa6j-02.png

12-De-Med-s-2fxjaz60-03.png

12-De-Med-s-02x6zfaj-0869.jpg

r_1415800_Fvin1.jpg

And here we are.

Court Rejects Google's Attempt to Dismiss Rumble's Antitrust Lawsuit
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/court-rejects-googles-attempt-to
An unusual and significant court ruling entitles YouTube's main competitor, Rumble, to obtain long-hidden internal documents on Google's search engine manipulations.
I wonder what they'll find on youtube algorithm and shadown bannings etc.

Only 2 months in jail and probation for pedo teacher who had 3 year sexual relationship with 12 year old student.
https://archive.ph/hU8Bt
A former Tomball ISD teacher will only serve 60 days in prison after sexually assaulting a student. Bodine was arrested and charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child in April 2021 after engaging in inappropriate sexual behavior with the student for three years.

s-zf0ax26j-056.jpg

07-Tra-s-az60j2xf-08.jpg

07-Tra-s-a2jzxf06-04.jpg

07-Tra-s-02x6zfaj-0752.jpg

07-Tra-s-02x6zfaj-0753.jpg

China built the headquarters of the African Union. The project cost was $200 million and was entirely funded by China.
https://vocal.media/theSwamp/the-chinese-debt-trap-doesn-t-exist-because-china-has-a-far-better-plan
But in late 2018, an IT engineer discovered that each night, their servers were sending emails and audio files to a server in Shanghai. After a closer inspection of the building, they discovered that the entire building was equipped with spy equipment.

... There were microphones in furniture and in the walls. Those servers were sending emails and audio files for over 5 years directly to China.

12-De-Med-s-xz20fa6j-01.jpg

12-De-Med-s-xf6z02aj-27.jpg

12-De-Med-s-xf6z02aj-28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back