Social Meme Thread v.84: Retaking Constantinople

Status
Not open for further replies.
1659676099515504.gif

1659689797049103.png

1659672883466017.jpg

@Whippy McGee and other forum regulars when they're hit with the dubs for questionable reasons:

giphy.webp

Would "like"... cannot. Yeah... I honestly didn't dog anyone LGBT+, I just wanted to have the discussion respectfully and magically... dubs! I still don't know why. My post was benign to say the least. It was so weird, but it came from a Senior Staff member, so I didn't bother an appeal, especially after I saw others get the same treatment. I'm not to sure of a return. I don't want to give my attention to a site that would promote and protect the behaviors that hurt children for the rest of their lives. They won't even allow a real discussion on it. This same crap is being done all over the net by sites run by Leftists. You cannot discuss the "Groomer" topic. If you define "Groomer" in a way not approved by Leftists, then you're trashed and often banned.

I expect it to get worse not better. I've seen this one before and once the Left begins a purge, they will find the next topic for the next purge. I've now seen two forums destroyed with this tactic as they became echo chambers for Leftists and eventually devolved into who is the most "woke" and most "Marxist". They eventually eat their own, but it takes time to purge the Right out first.

[QUOTE="A Very Serious Cat, post: 168887299, member: 251134"

1659672883466017.jpg
[/QUOTE]

^^^ That one is so crazy interesting. Are we living in a Matrix?

Would "like"... cannot. Yeah... I honestly didn't dog anyone LGBT+, I just wanted to have the discussion respectfully and magically... dubs! I still don't know why. My post was benign to say the least. It was so weird, but it came from a Senior Staff member, so I didn't bother an appeal, especially after I saw others get the same treatment. I'm not to sure of a return. I don't want to give my attention to a site that would promote and protect the behaviors that hurt children for the rest of their lives. They won't even allow a real discussion on it. This same crap is being done all over the net by sites run by Leftists. You cannot discuss the "Groomer" topic. If you define "Groomer" in a way not approved by Leftists, then you're trashed and often banned.

I expect it to get worse not better. I've seen this one before and once the Left begins a purge, they will find the next topic for the next purge. I've now seen two forums destroyed with this tactic as they became echo chambers for Leftists and eventually devolved into who is the most "woke" and most "Marxist". They eventually eat their own, but it takes time to purge the Right out first.

The forums on IGN.com went down pretty fast. So I came here. Probably quitting here soon. Protecting the P's and G's instead of children is abhorrent. Absolutely fucking gross.

96c.jpg

ew-gross.gif

Well said. This place will turn into reddit at this rate.

That can’t be real

There was a special law in place for sodomy specifically. Now raping a minor vaginally or anally have the same sentencing guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back