Social Meme Thread v.86: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

~Video~

uNnSmbA.jpg

01-Ft-s-6j2zfx0a-341.jpg

01-Ft-s-6j2zfx0a-580.jpg

01-Ft-s-fa26jxz0-533.jpg

01-Ft-s-6j2zfx0a-593.jpg

Paypal’s Objectionable Terms Are Back, $2500 Fines For Content They Don’t Like
https://viewfromthewing.com/paypals...e-back-2500-fines-for-content-they-dont-like/
They never took the terms away. It was reported as being in the User agreement but was always intended to be in the Acceptable Use Policy. So when they said it was in the UA by mistake, it just wasn't in AUP.
Money probably doesn't even need to be in your account. They'll put your account into negative and send it to collections if you won't pay.

Hmm didn't they dump the thread about this? Saying it was fake news or something.

12-De-Med-s-6j2zfx0a-056.jpg

s-6j2zfx0a-345.jpg

12-De-Med-s-26ajzx0f-020.jpg

13-Game-s-fa26jxz0-884.jpg

02-Pat-Gns-s-fa26jxz0-768.jpg

You losers don't have awesome Halloween avatars? Pathetic betas! The dudes are making them for free... they deserve some good vibes.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/get-your-halloween-av-here-2022-halloween-av-thread.4261867/

Get yours and never have Whippy McGee bully and shame you for not having one.

This was a free advertisement by Whippy McGee. All rights are reserved by WMcG, Inc. Any attempt to copy or reproduce Whippy McGee's avatar will be met with mockery. I can't believe you read this.
My AV was one of Big Wave Rider's last. I'm never changing or altering it again. I didn't even ask for it, he just surprised me with it one day.

A bit of self-promo. I'm working with Karl Richardson (Warhammer 40k, Judge Dredd, etc.) on an 11-page parody of Conan I intend on submitting to Heavy Metal magazine. A few rough sketches he did of the main character, Chonan:
Chonan.jpg

Hope you like them.
Dude, those are fantastic.

Girls dressing like that is a year round thing, you don't need a special day for it. Just go to google and type n "cosplayer" and you get a few billion results.

Lol, wut?!

Halloween parties are the fucking best! Only an absolute downer/dweeb would not wear a costume.

Or an adult with better shit to do than act like a child. If you want to do that, I'm sure there is an anime convention nearby that would gladly accept you.

Back