Social Meme Thread v101: Introduction to Memes (Recommended for the Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
35pwyk.jpg

80r0j4.jpg

oxrimscj93q21.jpg

Most gen xers are not raising the millennials, they're raising gen z.

Don't bother. Most of these goons don't even know what generation they are. I feel like there's a good chance that the 2 posters talking about being x are millennials when most people trash millennials they are talking about z

Don't bother. Most of these goons don't even know what generation they are. I feel like there's a good chance that the 2 posters talking about being x are millennials when most people trash millennials they are talking about z
What if I told you…….. things didn’t instantly change if you were born in 1981 or 1985… someone born in 1978 and 1982 are practically the same (more gen x). Someone born in 1994 and 1998 are practically the same (more gen z).

Seriously though older millennials or what they call xillennials are far more similar to gen x. The younger millennials closer to gen z are more like gen z. Millennials kind of progressively got worse somewhere in the middle and basically they’re the transition from one to the other (entitled, coddled, participation, the kid is always right, easily offended, safe spaces, forced diversity etc). That stuff snowballed somewhere in middle millennials and right into gen z.

Personally I think a sweet spot exists with younger gen x and older millennials (from my experience). Older Gen X are more like younger boomers who imo are the worst boomers. The older boomers closer to silent generation are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back