Crime Methed Up Former Marine Kills 4, Including Infant

It's very rare an unjustified shooting happens.

The gangs are the big killers.

I think I'm done with this because we derailing here.
Now you're just trying to gaslight.

Kind of cheap to put "Marine" in the headline. He's been out for 10 years and this was all meth.

It's very rare an unjustified shooting happens.

The gangs are the big killers.

I think I'm done with this because we derailing here.
what a pile of crap
lol
i mean if you actually believe that then you are doomed

nice try to gaslight though

not really

Kind of cheap to put "Marine" in the headline. He's been out for 10 years and this was all meth.
but if he was a "good guy with a gun"
you would be perfectly fine with them draping the marines all over him in the news and talking about how his "training" etc was the key to his success

thats called hypocrisy
look it up

but if he was a "good guy with a gun"
you would be perfectly fine with them draping the marines all over him in the news and talking about how his "training" etc was the key to his success

thats called hypocrisy
look it up
<Dany07>

The girlfriend said that Mr. Riley claimed to have received instructions from God to help the survivors of Hurricane Ida, and that he bought $1,000 worth of cigars to give to them, the sheriff said.

<codychoke>

What do cigars and survival have in common?
Absolutely NOTHING!

People need food, shelter, and water to survive.
Cigars are strictly for pleasure, not for survival.
This guy is a lunatic.

Only I'm raw numbers. Per capita, being black makes getting killed by the cops even if you're trying to comply much more likely.

being black also makes you more likely to be a criminal nuisance .. there's always a connection .. shit just doesn't happen for no reason

it's a good thing that he wasn't killed ... he wanted the easy way out and didn't get it .. now he'll suffer living a shit life in prison

he tried to kill another little girl but it looks like she'll survive .. lost her entire family damn .. although they found another boy alive away from the house so she may still have a brother

Only I'm raw numbers. Per capita, being black makes getting killed by the cops even if you're trying to comply much more likely.
<Dany07>
Sub 40 IQ understanding of statistics

Not when you consider frequency of police interactions. But stop derailing the thread. Start a new one if you want to talk about it.
Yup. The real statistic that as far as I know isn’t tracked is the percent of interactions by race
where the perp ends up violently resisting. That would be an even more damning measure.

In before “if he was a Black marine who was on meth and murdered four people, including an infant…”

wait never mind.

he tried to kill another little girl but it looks like she'll survive .. lost her entire family damn .. although they found another boy alive away from the house so she may still have a brother
Seems like the poor family was just having some time together and suddenly a random crazy massacred them at home.
Heartbreaking.

what a pile of crap
lol
i mean if you actually believe that then you are doomed

nice try to gaslight though

not really

So cops kill more black men then black gang members. Yea provide link to back that up.

In before “if he was a Black marine who was on meth and murdered four people, including an infant…”

wait never mind.
It never fails good sir, if a white criminal (regardless of circumstances or the actual crime) successfully makes it to the jailhouse we will always have these geniuses lining up to point out that its proof of systematic racism.

In anycase, they should have ideally shot this asshole. But these cops are trained to put their emotions aside.

Reactions: JSN
He shot at cops and then tried to take a cops gun, thats not "doing what hes told"
Well they did return fire but the dude was a vet so he likely knew how to survive a firefight. I'm guessing he ran out of ammo and surrendered.

He shot at cops and then tried to take a cops gun, thats not "doing what hes told"

Yes and if had gotten to the weapon the cops would have cleared and shot him.

Do you actually belive they didn't because je was white?

Back