Michael Bisping clowning Tyron Woodley

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
I thought Bisping said that was what BURNS was talking about , not his own opinion

For sure, that is more suited to a pre/post show thing. There were points guys were putting together nice strikes or getting to interesting positions on the ground and DC or Ping would be midway through a topic so irrelevant.
Yeah dude, spot on. Bisping better suited up on a panel.

It's ride off into the sunset, not "ride off under the sunset" Ping lol

It was hilarious, Bisping was commenting about the fighters and the one-handed guillotine attempt and how he knows how it feels (when Luke dropped him and tapped him with one) then he mentioned how he revenged that lose something something Luke and he started laughing. Forgot which fight it was though.
Was a good fight on the prelims. Smolka got tapped with a guillotine that they thought was a one armed guillotine but actually wasn’t (surprised they didn’t correct themselves after the replay)

I don't mind Bisping, there are definitely worse commentators. Paul Felder, for one.

I like Dan Hardy and the British guy he does it with. They're both pretty good.

On American soil, Brian Stann has probably been the best one since the Rogan/Goldberg duo split up. In hindsight, watching old events, they have a special kind of magic with Goldberg saying every line the exact same way every time, he was the voice of the UFC while Rogan squeeled about obscure submissions that never went anywhere. Good times.

I liked when Bisping gave GSP props for how he took him out. Surprisingly humble and self deprecating.

usa_today_10392968.jpg

bisping got tapped by a retired ww. he shouldnt talk shit

Tyron looked like he became someone’s dad overnight. So predictable and complacent. Like an older shorter OSP. Waiting for that one shot, fight after fight, waiting for that one big counter. Ridiculous
To be honest, he's fought like that for a long time. It just worked for him. But he clearly has a limited tool kit, and was just lucky his power punch connected with other guys.

I laughed more than I should have when he said that. I pictured Burns and Woodley teaming up, going back-to-back to fight off ninjas storming the cage to try and assassinate Herb.

One of the few times Fitzgerald said something funny.

Ping is a funny asshole, always has been

Bisping is excellent on commentary but he enjoyed himself a little too much on Saturday. Needs to be on a bit more of a leash.

He offers great insight as does Cruz and Cornier too, but does it in his own inimitable.style. a bit full on but reigned in he'll be even better.

Bisping was disparaging TW all night long. As a matter of fact I've never heard an announcer/fighter low key rip into a compatriot that hard and I was definitely entertained. LoL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back