Michael Bisping clowning Tyron Woodley

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Damn lot of girls in here with hurt feelings, didn’t realise Teh Ping was such a heart breaker.

Have Ping and Cruz done an event together? That would be fireworks

In hindsight, watching old events, they have a special kind of magic with Goldberg saying every line the exact same way every time, he was the voice of the UFC while Rogan squeeled about obscure submissions that never went anywhere. Good times.

Good times indeed.

T-Wood will now be a full time rapper, grammy awards incoming.

I'm far from a Bisping fan, but he's definitely not the worst champion ever. In fact, he's not even the worst guy to ever hold the MW belt even. That distinction goes to the guy he beat to get the strap, Rockhold.

Say what you want about old man Hendo, at least Bisping managed to have a single title defense. Rockhold didn't even defend his title for 1 round before he was KOd by left hook Larry.
Rockholds run had me so hyped... he looked like a potential goat...

Imagine if that hands down sliding in with his chin up into a overextended left starched Bisping... would have been highlight reel shit. It was highlight reel in the end, just for Bisping.

Tyron looked like he became someone’s dad overnight. So predictable and complacent. Like an older shorter OSP. Waiting for that one shot, fight after fight, waiting for that one big counter. Ridiculous
He looked like that in the Usman fight too, that was a lot more understandable tho since he was getting smashed to pieces on the ground and he was only upright for short periods of time

Bisping is brillant, entertaining but I do agree that that he went a bit heavy on Tyron.

I think a lot of americans (no offence) struggle with British humor. When they see him being a dick or making comments its common in the UK- in fact a lot of the time is a form of endearment,

Its called taking the piss and I think a lot of people take it @ a literal sense.

Back