News Michael Chandler confirms he’s fighting Conor McGregor this summer

More believable now that it's also coming from Chandler?

• Total voters
If Conor somehow makes it to this fight he is getting steamrolled. Based on his recent roadhouse interview he should be in rehab and not fighting.

Yeah it was already a big question mark how he would look after that horrific leg break but no he looks completely fucked up a few months out from the fight? I doubt he will even stop doing blow leading up to the fight

Sounds like trouble is brewing down at the ole DoubleDuce

I don't think Chandler is lying. I think he believes it'll happen.

But with the state Conor's in? Safe to say I have my doubts.

He's been pretty sufficiently iced.

Since the beginning of 2021:
1711133775148.png

And now will be 38 going into the fight as a short brawler willing to stand in front of Conor and get punched in the face. Perfect fight for Conor to win and all the pro wrestling dorks to collectively beat off to the press conferences.

This is just sad to watch someone shit away their career, waiting for a fight that may or may not happen.

I really hope that if this does go through, dana didn't shaft Chandler on the purse. Hopefully he WILL get a percentage of the PPV.

He's been pretty sufficiently iced.

Since the beginning of 2021:
View attachment 1035824

And now will be 38 going into the fight as a short brawler willing to stand in front of Conor and get punched in the face. Perfect fight for Conor to win and all the pro wrestling dorks to collectively beat off to the press conferences.

It will be even worse when they make them fight at 170 or something stupid.

Loving the sheer skeptical laughter in response.

Only reason to think this it's happening "this summer" is...

because Conor on Ariel's show was coherent.
He made logical responses, seemed like a sober version.
Conor admitted to having a drinking problem.

This is why there is no date, and it is "this summer".

He is sober when he is in camp... when he has a date.

There is no date.

We all know he's not been sober for years,
since long before that OTHER more memorable Ariel interview.
The completely forgettable rant yet unforgettably drunk decision making.
He clearly had a problem. He brought it up, on his own, to Ariel.

UFC tried to book this fight,
bumped the date (for whatever reason, either business, or conor's movie, request, behavior)
Conor spun out (drinking) with a date changes. He admits it, clear as day, to Ariel this week.

This Ariel interview is the most sober / humbled we have seen Conor in years.
UFC can "trust" booking a date "this summer" ... now.

If he can stay sober... he is returning this summer.

The fanboi world is on sober-death-watch
<CerseiPlotting><{ohyeah}><GinJuice><LikeReally5>

My arse. I can confirm I'm hooking up with Margot Robbie this summer. Except I'm not.

I would like to see Chandler mix up the striking and the wrestling. Make McGregor work for a round, then watch him gas and get choked out or GnP finished. I am so tired of the McGregor circus show. The guy hasn't won a fight in his true weight class (LW) since 2016. That last win at LW was before Trump and Biden took office to provide a little perspective. Jumped the line over more deserving fighters for a title fight and then took a dump on all the LW fighters of that era with zero title defenses. Then the UFC had to strip McGregor of the LW belt. What kind of real champion refuses to defend a belt if not due to injury???

The UFC can start a whole new fighter division called the washed-up past their prime BMF's and have McGregor, Diaz and Masvidal fight only each other for awhile. Barring a draw, somebody has to win and the UFC hype machine can milk that old cow a few more times...

Don't feel bad for him. There should be consequence for years-long stupidity where you made the same mistake 50 times over. Enjoy that early retirement coupled with the 0$ severance package while you're waiting on the addict.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back