Media Michael Chandler: "Man I wanna fight Islam so bad" after possible KO of Conor McGregor

didn't he duck islam multiple times on the come up ? said he hadn't heard of him... wasn't a draw... etc
Sure did. He literally tried to play it off as he had never even heard of this fighter before. Im not talking the usual "who is this guy" meaning "the balls on this guy" or "who does he think he is", he was saying he had never even heard his name. I DESPISE Chandler and the reason why is because he's fake.

I honestly think I'll be pulling for Conor and I honest to god thought Conor was my most hated fighter in combat sports. I might end up betting on Chandler so that will certainly make me pull for him but if I dont I cannot believe i'll be pulling for Conor. Crazy times we live in...

Can’t make Championship weight outside of Abu Dhabi.
He made 155 only against Nick Lentz 2017 in New York and against Volks in Perth. And we all know how he looked on scale in Perth compared to Abu Dhabi. It’s no secret.
That is the reason why he wants to go up and for his health sake he should do that.View attachment 1015138
Lol, you actually had people going with the first few posts on this topic into thinking you were just a normal fan until this post and you outed yourself again as a pathetic Makhachev hater. Let it go, Makhachev is a champion a Muslim champion, I know how much you hate that & he’s never missed weight. Yet you want to see him against Oliviera who has a hard time making weight and was stripped of his title because of said missed weight.

I’ve got to type this is in because this new update doesn’t allow me to upload anything

Comment on from YT

“ If you want to get the chefs special duck from your local Chinese restaurant ask for the Chandler 29”

I personally would want to see Tsakuryan fight for the title rather than Charles or Gaethje. The latter are veterans who have had their time to shine, but are getting older and we know their limits.

Arman had a very competitive fight with Islam years ago in his debut, and on short notice. He definitely can grapple, and he has come a long way from that. Not to mention the Gamrot decision loss was BS.

Every time Chandler gets in a high profile fight in the UFC, he loses... I don't like his chances.
I'd categorize his first appearance as a prominent bout that ended in victory. However, when a championship is at stake, his success rate is about 50/50...so yea I agree with you on that.

Lol, you actually had people going with the first few posts on this topic into thinking you were just a normal fan until this post and you outed yourself again as a pathetic Makhachev hater. Let it go, Makhachev is a champion a Muslim champion, I know how much you hate that & he’s never missed weight. Yet you want to see him against Oliviera who has a hard time making weight and was stripped of his title because of said missed weight.
Time will show how many times we will see him making 155 or less, outside of Abu Dhabi.
No need to be a hater to question this.

Can’t make Championship weight outside of Abu Dhabi.
He made 155 only against Nick Lentz 2017 in New York and against Volks in Perth. And we all know how he looked on scale in Perth compared to Abu Dhabi. It’s no secret.
That is the reason why he wants to go up and for his health sake he should do that.View attachment 1015138

<JagsKiddingMe>

Has he ever missed weight anywhere? You have to make 156 for non title fights, and he's come in at 155.5 a bunch of times, but your complaint is that he didn't continue cutting after making the weight?

Arman Tsarukyan has never made championship weight, and even missed non championship weight against Frevola, Oliveira has missed weight a bunch of times, but the complaint is that Islam's only cut to championship weight in Perth and Abu Dhabi where his fights have been? You did know Abu Dhabi isn't on the moon, right?

Lol, ok, fine, I guess he should move up and fight te winner of Colby/Leon.

Wants to fight him so badly that he is sitting out not fighting indefinitely, waiting to lap up whatever crumbs drop off McGregor's plate.

If Conor wins he'll get a title shot. I can see why Chandler thinks that will also apply to him. I don't believe it will, though.
It will. Chandler kisses Dana and the UFC's asses worse than anyone I've ever seen. They reward those who sell their souls to them.

I personally would want to see Tsakuryan fight for the title rather than Charles or Gaethje. The latter are veterans who have had their time to shine, but are getting older and we know their limits.

Arman had a very competitive fight with Islam years ago in his debut, and on short notice. He definitely can grapple, and he has come a long way from that. Not to mention the Gamrot decision loss was BS.

I'd love to see it too. But I feel like Tsarukyan has to have one more fight before he gets the title shot.

Any one of gaethje, poirier, charles or chandler will do the trick.

lol. how many times has islam missed weight by the way? inside and outside of abu dhabi?
Real question is, how many times has he made championship weight outside of Abu Dhabi?

At this point i favor Chandler against Mcg if he's smart and manages his cardio, against Islam come on.

I don't see him winning against Islam, and for that matter that's probably why Mcg wanted more time against Chandler: he knew he wasn't ready for that fight and even with all that training, he is still training at his leisure and what he thinks it's good. Same with chandler if he wants to fight islam.

but in the meantime, until an official announcement for Mcg vs Chandler

I'd categorize his first appearance as a prominent bout that ended in victory. However, when a championship is at stake, his success rate is about 50/50...so yea I agree with you on that.
He doesn't have the fight in to finish anyone.

He had them all hurt.

If Conor wins he'll get a title shot. I can see why Chandler thinks that will also apply to him. I don't believe it will, though.
I can't believe he's so naive to not see hes being fed a dick sandwich. It's mostly a lose lose for Chandler.

Remember when Dan Henderson lost Anderson Silva went on a three fight winning streak. Culminating in an iconic KO of Michael Bisping?

he stole the show and that was an amazing knockout, but they didn't give him the title shot...

I don't think Michael Chandler is going to get a title shot off of a knockout over Conor

What he did to deserve the title shot?

He is 2-3 in UFC. And one of his win was against washed up Tony Ferguson.

Oliveira, Gaethje & Arman are more deserving.

Sure did. He literally tried to play it off as he had never even heard of this fighter before. Im not talking the usual "who is this guy" meaning "the balls on this guy" or "who does he think he is", he was saying he had never even heard his name. I DESPISE Chandler and the reason why is because he's fake.

I honestly think I'll be pulling for Conor and I honest to god thought Conor was my most hated fighter in combat sports. I might end up betting on Chandler so that will certainly make me pull for him but if I dont I cannot believe i'll be pulling for Conor. Crazy times we live in...
He didn't know who Islam was and he also picked against Islam in LITERALLY EVERY FIGHT. He was even picking Benny against Islam when they were scheduled.

Dude's been sour asf our Islam for a long time. Jealousy I guess?

Back