Michael Venom just got KTFO

giphy.gif

That is what happens when you have to fight an elite guys and stop crushing cans.

knocked the fuck out stiff as a board by a "basic striker", LMAO your goofy ass sideways kungfu shit doesn't work against real kickboxing.

back to super fight league scrub.

Lima BLESS
Real hateful, but I'm having trouble refuting any of this. Now I just want gifs, tf Sherdog you're slipping. Had the UFC on, didn't realize the Bellator show was that far ahead.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Credit to Lima for capitalizing on the leg kick slip and catching mvp standing back up. Mvp was too relaxed and Lima just uppercut from hell while he was casually picking himself up.

I'm not gonna kick the guy while he's down (no pun intended) but one thing that worked against MVP here was that he comes from kickboxing, a sport when you get dropped by something, your opponent backs off and you're allowed to get up. He didn't protect himself when he was getting back up from that leg kick. Even though he's had 14 or 15 fights now I don't think he's had much experience facing adveristy in MMA to know to protect himself in certain positions, so hopefully he learns from this.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I fully acknowledge I'm being a keyboard tough guy. But sometimes it needs to be done.

I'm not gonna kick the guy while he's down (no pun intended) but one thing that worked against MVP here was that he comes from kickboxing, a sport when you get dropped by something, your opponent backs off and you're allowed to get up. He didn't protect himself when he was getting back up from that leg kick. Even though he's had 14 or 15 fights now I don't think he's had much experience facing adveristy in MMA to know to protect himself in certain positions, so hopefully he learns from this.

Dude, he's been training and competing in MMA for nearly a decade now. Maybe if he hadn't taken so long to step up in competition, he wouldn't have shit the bed as soon as he found himself in a bad spot in a big fight.

It looked like he hit his head off Lima's knee when he fell? Am I wrong?

Shame on those who compared Adesanya to MVP. One is a UFC champ and the other cannot even stand on his feet straight.

Should be 0-2. Daley got robbed in that boring ass fight. MVP legit got wrestle fucked by Paul fucking Daley lol
Both should have probably lost

That is what happens when you have to fight an elite guys and stop crushing cans.

knocked the fuck out stiff as a board by a "basic striker", LMAO your goofy ass sideways kungfu shit doesn't work against real kickboxing.

back to super fight league scrub.

Lima BLESS
He will go back to boxing fighting 3-12 and 1-6 cans

Back