Elections Mike Pence forcefully repudiates Trump's request to reject electoral votes.

I don’t like him and this is a huge reason why. If all that bullshit hadn’t happen on the 6th and we could have finally heard Cruz and others lay out all the voter fraud evidence they knew of at that point. Pence pauses and let’s hearings take place then we wouldn’t be in the position Arizona and the states that follow will be.
There’s no precedence (that I’m aware of) to remove an illegally elected president, pence would have been within his constitutional authority to have held off on certification
Was Biden illegally elected, or did I read that wrong?

Was Biden illegally elected, or did I read that wrong?

He doesn't think that there's ever been a legitimately elected Democratic President. He's about as unhinged and delusional as a person could possibly get.

Trump is making the GOP his party, all about him. He has a vendetta against those Republicans who voted to impeach him. Just more evidence of Trump's autocratic nature.

---

Donald Trump Rally Today In Ohio To Target Republican Who Voted For Impeachment

Ohio Rep. Anthony Gonzalez is the target of today’s Trump “Save America” rally, with Trump hoping to boost support for Max Miller, a former aide of the 45th president, who is challenging Gonzalez in the district’s Republican primary next year.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-rally-today-ohio-201234559.html

I don’t like him and this is a huge reason why. If all that bullshit hadn’t happen on the 6th and we could have finally heard Cruz and others lay out all the voter fraud evidence they knew of at that point. Pence pauses and let’s hearings take place then we wouldn’t be in the position Arizona and the states that follow will be.
There’s no precedence (that I’m aware of) to remove an illegally elected president, pence would have been within his constitutional authority to have held off on certification
Well I don't agree with your analysis but I give you credit for being honest and actually giving a conservative viewpoint, as opposed to being being wishy-washy.

Trump is making the GOP his party, all about him. He has a vendetta against those Republicans who voted to impeach him. Just more evidence of Trump's autocratic nature.

---

Donald Trump Rally Today In Ohio To Target Republican Who Voted For Impeachment

Ohio Rep. Anthony Gonzalez is the target of today’s Trump “Save America” rally, with Trump hoping to boost support for Max Miller, a former aide of the 45th president, who is challenging Gonzalez in the district’s Republican primary next year.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-rally-today-ohio-201234559.html
Target every rino and these never Trumpers, they made a choice to vote for a shame impeachment. They picked the team they wanted to side with knowing that Trump is a political juggernaut and has a high batting averages in the people he supports or opposes

If I remember right, Pence kept marijuana from being legal here in Indiana. Never done a drug in my life but it's still pretty shitty.

on topic: yeah I would have rejected that also.

you’ve never done a drug in your life? This may sound silly but you’ve missed out on some of the greatest experiences that you wouldn’t even be able to imagine.

you’ve never done a drug in your life? This may sound silly but you’ve missed out on some of the greatest experiences that you wouldn’t even be able to imagine.
Well thanks for the opinion.

From 1998 to 2019 I was in the military so... doing the cheech and chong thing wasn't an option.

And in high school I was playing sports year-round. Drugs just weren't on my schedule. My grades were bad enough.

Last edited:
How does the TDS get worse around here 6 months after President Trump leaves office?
Among the many reasons is for example because Trump was a truly awful President, his company is under criminal investigation, he's holding rallies for his inbred supporters, still lying about and trying to overturn the election and is still the most powerful and popular person in the Republican party. Does that answer your question sir?

Among the many reasons is for example because Trump was a truly awful President, his company is under criminal investigation, he's holding rallies for his inbred supporters, still lying about and trying to overturn the election and is still the most powerful and popular person in the Republican party. Does that answer your question sir?

Trump held a rally today about the stolen election and is going around threatening to unseat republicans who voted to approve the election. Please tell us about who is deranged again.

And 2 examples present themselves in record time.

Dude doesnt bother to refute anything but just spams any negative thread or comment about trump with "tds!"

Back