Elections Mike Pence forcefully repudiates Trump's request to reject electoral votes.

Well stated. Though anecdotal, I'm deep in biden country, yet there were not many pedo signs out and about like there were for hrc in 2016. To complicate things further, people I bothered talking politics with were largely former hrc voters that realized how bad pedo joe was and what a great job trump did, which converted them to R voters for this cycle. Further complicating the issue is that any trump supporter was on a leftist hit list and most kept those views and their mouths shut in public. Things just do not add up to a biden win, especially with the shenanigans the leftists pulled the morning of Nov 4.

Donnie Dearest lost the election to some senile old man with dementia. It's been almost 8 months now and youre still crying about some kind of "stolen election" that still hasnt seen a single allegation of any kind of fraud put forward to any court of law in the land. you need to let it go and get over it. TDS.

LOL. The most popular 'votes' in the history of this nation, and the motherfucker couldn't even fill a high school gym with his supporters. Meanwhile Trump had tens of thousands overflow at his rallies.

And the polls? You're naive enough to think fakenews polls were accurate? Satanist clinton was supposed to win by a 80%+ margin according to the polls. Pedo Joe is allegedly at 56% approval rating according to these 'polls' and that dumbfuck just threatened us with F15s and nukes after whispering about wasting trillions of dollars on more corrupt bullshit. Hate to break it to you , but they're made up numbers to push propaganda to you useless chimps.

Sorry. I don't buy fakenews propaganda anymore. I saw with my own eyes how much support people had for pedojoe in the most blue state on the east coast, and it wasn't overwhelming.

Nobody gives a shit about chud rallies, boat parades and signs. They aren’t reliable indicators of overall support. Of course nobody was going to Biden rallies - he’s boring as fuck and it was in the middle of a pandemic which Democrats were far more cautious about. I wouldn’t go to a Biden rally at the best of times but I’d support him over Trump.

Face it, Trump lost because he was toxic human garbage and a dogshit president.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back