Elections Mike Pence forcefully repudiates Trump's request to reject electoral votes.

Well ok, when their evidence survives cross examination under courtroom procedures and it is ruled valid by a judge then I will say there is something to
really look at. Is that fair?

it wont, lol. this will never go to court. they'll just present all their "evidence" to the kangaroo court of social media until somebody comes along and sues the pants off of the cyber ninja turtles and the rest of those partisan hacks, and then theyll just change the topic to hunters laptop and act like this so-called audit never actually happened

this isnt about donald trump or actually finding some kind of fraud in the 2020 election that they know never happened. this is all just about trying to cast enough doubt about the election process so that they can convince lawmakers to change up the rules for the next elections, thinking its going to benefit them in their favor.

Last edited:
Well ok, when their evidence survives cross examination under courtroom procedures and it is ruled valid by a judge then I will say there is something to really look at. Is that fair?
you've been more honest and open than anyone else on this board I'll give you that, I'm not sure what will happen with the judge situation, there hasn't been one yet willing to even take one of these election cases so we'll see how that goes. I suppose if there was a stipulation that this wasn't about reversing the last election and it was about trying to bring integrity back into the process they might.

from everything we've heard they are missing 200k ballots from a county that was certified twice so there is going to be a major effort to cover their asses.

Obviously they all know what happened, since this was the most secure election in history, with the democrat candidate getting more votes than anyone in history, so obviously the first thing you would do is send a 100 lawyers and the DOJ to stop the audit and threaten any other state that might decide to audit their election.

from everything we've heard they are missing 200k ballots from a county that was certified twice so there is going to be a major effort to cover their asses.

"from everything we've heard....."

"people are saying....."

"people tell me....."

"from what ive been told....."

"they have told me...."

"they are saying..."

"most people say that...."

"from what ive been hearing..."

<insert wackadoodle conspiracy theory here without having to cite any actual person or source behind the nonsense>

Donnie, is that you?

you've been more honest and open than anyone else on this board I'll give you that, I'm not sure what will happen with the judge situation, there hasn't been one yet willing to even take one of these election cases so we'll see how that goes. I suppose if there was a stipulation that this wasn't about reversing the last election and it was about trying to bring integrity back into the process they might.

Obviously they all know what happened, since this was the most secure election in history, with the democrat candidate getting more votes than anyone in history, so obviously the first thing you would do is send a 100 lawyers and the DOJ to stop the audit and threaten any other state that might decide to audit their election.

People will believe the narrative they want to believe, if it's brought to an independent body like the courts where evidence can be presented and cross examined and ruled on by a judge then I could see further investigations coming. Until then the evidence isn't verified. You understand that Trumps record isn't very good in court cases where evidence had to be presented right? 1 - 65 I think the last tally was.

People will believe the narrative they want to believe, if it's brought to an independent body like the courts where evidence can be presented and cross examined and ruled on by a judge then I could see further investigations coming. Until then the evidence isn't verified. You understand that Trumps record isn't very good in court cases where evidence had to be presented right? 1 - 65 I think the last tally was.

It's now been 237 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record remains at 1-65, and there have still been zero allegations of any type of fraud that were put forward on Diaper Don's behalf to a court of law.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. It just wont be today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that citizen Trump can make america great again.

Trump has nothing to do with the recount

It's pretty amusing to see some people get upset over a sports athlete disrespecting the national anthem but also cheer when Trump undermines and makes a mockery of the American election process just to placate his own ego.

Russia hacked it we have a illegal president now

at some point, a person without a literal child's brain would probably stop and ask if it is actually more likely that we are living in the midst of a massive, possibly international conspiracy to fix the results of an incredibly scrutinized election, or if an enormously unpopular man was out voted because he sucks shit at literally everything

Again, this is what someone with a non child's brain would eventually think. If you start with this, you already know a lot

at some point, a person without a literal child's brain would probably stop and ask if it is actually more likely that we are living in the midst of a massive, possibly international conspiracy to fix the results of an incredibly scrutinized election, or if an enormously unpopular man was out voted because he sucks shit at literally everything

Again, this is what someone with a non child's brain would eventually think. If you start with this, you already know a lot

Says a rube that trusts the deep-state government.

Says a rube that trusts the deep-state government.
again, a literal child's brain. The actual brain of a child in the body of an adult. Challenged by concepts like shapes, colors, counting, tying shoes. Only rubes live in reality, I guess

If Trump wasn't also part of the Deep State, he wouldn't have become President.

He wasn't supposed to win in 2016, but the DS fucked up by not hedging the 90-10% chance of him losing. They did NOT fuck up their steal in 2020 when it was clear he would win by an enormous margin.

He wasn't supposed to win in 2016, but the DS fucked up by not hedging the 90-10% chance of him losing. They did NOT fuck up their steal in 2020 when it was clear he would win by an enormous margin.

So in 2016 the Deep State wanted Hillary to win but they fucked up and didn't rig the election enough. They learned their lesson and in 2020 and rigged it massively? Is this correct?

He is pushing Wisconsin GOP to do an audit. Attacking Republicans he thinks are not supportive.
Im certain he would like every state to audit, completely different from him having something to do with them. 20 different states have been to Arizona to see how the audit is being conducted, republicans and democrats are shitting themselves at the prospect of their criminal activity being exposed. We could finally get to see just how corrupt our voting system is.

I have a hard time believing the Deep State that controls the most powerfull country in the world, the country that led the fight against the Soviet Union, is soo incompetent as to lose our presidential election.

Last edited:
I wonder what's really going on in Pence's head. He fpeopleaithfully backed Trump for the entire presidency. Never wavering, never failing to support Trump. Trump tosses him under the bus like a sack of shit on Jan-6.

It always amazes me that any can believe anything Trump says. He's a backstabbing bitch who would get rid of you on the drop of a dime if he thought it would benefit him. How do you follow someone like that?
They follow him just for the sake of fitting in with their peers. Weak as shit

Back