Mike Tyson Admits to Being On Drugs During His Career

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Wipe his Career from the record books and label him as nothing but a cheat. Put him in the hall of shame with Margarito.

Pretty sure he's admitted to coke and weed, but denies ever using roids.

Pretty sure he's admitted to coke and weed, but denies ever using roids.

Being on Coke during a fight is worst than being on Roids. He is a dirty as cheat and should never be allowed near a fighter or gym anywhere. Panama Lewis his ass.

coke ruined many fighters, it doesn't make better fighters, that logic is quite fallible. The 80's was a generation of fighters who partook in the "devil's dandruff" some did better than others but many were totally sidetracked and ruined. Camacho, Dokes,Pryor,Witherspoon,Tony tubbs, Tyrell Biggs, all sort of self destructed fucking with the stuff but that's only a few, many, many others were addicted, Sugar Ray Leonard, Hagler, Haugen, Whitaker, all were long rumored and most of them confirmed that they dabbled with it at least if not were in and out of rehabs. It helped no one, addiction ruins lives and careers but the dummies keep doing it. Just go out on any friday night and watch all the idiots call themselves having a good time.

that's pretty good, mike would flash them and they would go "hey".

coke ruined many fighters, it doesn't make better fighters, that logic is quite fallible. The 80's was a generation of fighters who partook in the "devil's dandruff" some did better than others but many were totally sidetracked and ruined. Camacho, Dokes,Pryor,Witherspoon,Tony tubbs, Tyrell Biggs, all sort of self destructed fucking with the stuff but that's only a few, many, many others were addicted, Sugar Ray Leonard, Hagler, Haugen, Whitaker, all were long rumored and most of them confirmed that they dabbled with it at least if not were in and out of rehabs. It helped no one, addiction ruins lives and careers but the dummies keep doing it. Just go out on any friday night and watch all the idiots call themselves having a good time.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.....allegedly

This isn't really new info.

mike hasn't lost his zany touch has he, wipping out his dick to get the commisioner to look the other way, i love it.

Imnotsurprised.gif

I'm not googling "whizzinator". Anyone care to research this? Do does it come in a variety of sizes and ethnicities?

This is the reality of things, most try for that edge, whatever it takes, whatever is available. Its a game of who gets caught I'm afraid. Moreso today than ever.

I'm not googling "whizzinator". Anyone care to research this? Do does it come in a variety of sizes and ethnicities?
Yes. Used it for the corrections dept in my early 20s.

I have dear friends who do that shit, and it sucks. I am just grateful drugs never did it for me.

Hagler too? I've heard about the rest but never Hagler. Would be a shame if true.

Hagler too? I've heard about the rest but never Hagler. Would be a shame if true.
That's just the rumor, it was never verified, but yes, him too. If he did, it probably wasn't until after the Hearns fight when he was a certified star, and if he did, it wasn't to the point where it ruined him.

Everybody knew about the fake dick trick like 15 years ago.
ok, the docs should have made them strip then. I took a piss test once, the doc was sure to see my weenie,fucking freaks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back