Mike Tyson Admits to Being On Drugs During His Career

ok, the docs should have made them strip then. I took a piss test once, the doc was sure to see my weenie,fucking freaks.

I meant the public knew about Tyson. He had spoken of the fake dick he used to pass drug tests, so I don't see how it's a surprise now, his drug use.

I meant the public knew about Tyson. He had spoken of the fake dick he used to pass drug tests, so I don't see how it's a surprise now, his drug use.
i read about it and ya people know he wasn't always living clean, what gets me is the comedy of how he puts it there, it's like he whipped his dick out and the doc freaked. I hate docs, they are so invasive, always wanting to finger your asshole or some sick shit, fuck em.

i read about it and ya people know he wasn't always living clean, what gets me is the comedy of how he puts it there, it's like he whipped his dick out and the doc freaked. I hate docs, they are so invasive, always wanting to finger your asshole or some sick shit, fuck em.
Interesting, and this doctor did you find him in a alleyway?

I dont get why people would get mad about Tyson being on roids? I guess it kills some of the myths people loved to build about his size but whatever. Imo he clearly took roids and it was a very noticable change in appearance. People just needed him to be this otherworldly specimen.

But heck why not take em. Holyfield took them, Briggs took a bath in them with Ibeabuchi and I would bet near every other top HW of that time was part of it.

So nothing really detrimental to Tysons career.

Btw doping was also existent in the 70s. People just didnt know how to do it properly so many did more damage to their body than helping themselves. Eddy Mercx had the nickname rolling pharmacy back then :D. Amphetamines and coke were big

Last edited:
Interesting, and this doctor did you find him in a alleyway?
Sometimes you may have to let dr. Copafeel do his job. Grab your nuts and finger your ass. It's part of a physical. Guy like you would probably start running your fingers through docs hair

I dont get why people would get mad about Tyson being on roids? I guess it kills some of the myths people loved to build about his size but whatever. Imo he clearly took roids and it was a very noticable change in appearance. People just needed him to be this otherworldly specimen.

But heck why not take em. Holyfield took them, Briggs took a bath in them with Ibeabuchi and I would bet near every other top HW of that time was part of it.

Btw doping was also existent in the 70s. People just didnt know how to do it properly so many did more damage to their body than helping themselves. Eddy Mercx had the nickname rolling pharmacy back then :D. Amphetamines and coke were big
Mike was always built.

I have dear friends who do that shit, and it sucks. I am just grateful drugs never did it for me.

Honestly coke is no worse than alcohol. In fact from my experiences alcohol is the drug that makes people unreasonable and violent, and has a larger negative affect on society. It’s more dangerous. But because it’s legal and accepted in society, we accept the problems that it brings

Professional athletes shouldn’t be doing either of these drugs. It can only affect their careers negatively

Honestly coke is no worse than alcohol. In fact from my experiences alcohol is the drug that makes people unreasonable and violent, and has a larger negative affect on society. It’s more dangerous. But because it’s legal and accepted in society, we accept the problems that it brings

Professional athletes shouldn’t be doing either of these drugs. It can only affect their careers negatively

Alcohol is much worse than cocaine. It’s fucked up more lives and relationships than anything else.

Cocaine doesn't make you a better fighter so as long as its not performance enhancing I couldn't care less.

Fighting on coke can give you a cardiac arrest more than anything.

Alcohol is much worse than cocaine. It’s fucked up more lives and relationships than anything else.

It is mate. I’ve dabbled a bit when I was younger as I was well in to the house and drum n bass scene in the 90s and early 2000s.
I was bought up in pubs as my folks ran them. I’m ex forces where the drinking culture is horrendous, and have done some door work over the years. Alcohol is a fcking horrible drug for some people. I’ve seen it turn decent people in yo vile c*nts
Coke is also shit imo

Cocaine doesn't make you a better fighter so as long as its not performance enhancing I couldn't care less.

Fighting on coke can give you a cardiac arrest more than anything.

Yeah coke and weed are anything but performance enhancing. I’ve sparred after a joint on a few occasions and it didn’t help at all!

It is mate. I’ve dabbled a bit when I was younger as I was well in to the house and drum n bass scene in the 90s and early 2000s.
I was bought up in pubs as my folks ran them. I’m ex forces where the drinking culture is horrendous, and have done some door work over the years. Alcohol is a fcking horrible drug for some people. I’ve seen it turn decent people in yo vile c*nts
Coke is also shit imo

Yeah coke and weed are anything but performance enhancing. I’ve sparred after a joint on a few occasions and it didn’t help at all!

The only area weed is "performance enhancing" is in a Pie eating contest.

The only area weed is "performance enhancing" is in a Pie eating contest.

And sleeping contest!
I suppose you could argue some benefits like anti inflamitory and rest , but gorging on chocolate/cake/biscuits etc because your too lazy to cook something healthy will definitely be a downfall
Motivation will also be an issue

https://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Bob_Hazelton

Even back in 1971

Sometimes you may have to let dr. Copafeel do his job. Grab your nuts and finger your ass. It's part of a physical. Guy like you would probably start running your fingers through docs hair
I never had that. But once a doctor for a boxing medical wanted to see my balls and I refused. I didn't see why it was necessary and he gave me a bad vibe. What bothered me was that I was in my late 20's but he probably did this shit with kids too. I regret not reporting him.

I never had that. But once a doctor for a boxing medical wanted to see my balls and I refused. I didn't see why it was necessary and he gave me a bad vibe. What bothered me was that I was in my late 20's but he probably did this shit with kids too. I regret not reporting him.
you were right, i had ulcers/hemmorhoids about 18 years ago, the doctor was just a little too eager to finger my ass, I said no, I'll be fine, and i was. I think he was upset but fuck him. I also had a physical when i was about 13 where the doctor pulled my underwear down to look at my dick, I looked up at him and saw fear, my mom was sitting in the same room, I don't really like doctors, and.., well, being Indian we don't really trust them. Unfortunately, where does that put us when we need them? Not good, I know.

Wipe his Career from the record books and label him as nothing but a cheat. Put him in the hall of shame with Margarito.

I think Mike used a whizzinator to avoid popping for drugs like Cocaine, weed, etc. not for steroids.

Mike already told this story over a decade ago about using the fake penis to beat drug tests

you were right, i had ulcers/hemmorhoids about 18 years ago, the doctor was just a little too eager to finger my ass, I said no, I'll be fine, and i was. I think he was upset but fuck him. I also had a physical when i was about 13 where the doctor pulled my underwear down to look at my dick, I looked up at him and saw fear, my mom was sitting in the same room, I don't really like doctors, and.., well, being Indian we don't really trust them. Unfortunately, where does that put us when we need them? Not good, I know.

Some of these doctors are pedos or freaks.

I remember back in the 90s when I was taking a piss test for sports the doctor never looked at my dick, they just told me take a piss behind the curtain in a cup. All they did was make you take down your pants to your ankles before you pissed

Now USADA and VADA want you to lift your balls up, show your penis and spread your ass cheeks and then piss like prison procedure.

They have a guy in the room staring at your dick while you piss and you have to be naked from the hips down. Because they don't want piss swapping.

But its too extreme because a blood test they take as well should take care of whatever is in your system

Its very odd that they require the males to piss with their dick and balls showing to a mall drug testing agent. its uncomfortable and creepy

From what I read USADA do not make women spread their pussy open before pissing for a drug test for sports they just give a woman a cup and the drug tester just lets her piss in a room.

Back