Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

How fucking retarded is this guy? An O4E with only two years left until retirement.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/...ested-assault-federal-law-enforcement-officer

raw

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......

Military guys here might find this doc interesting

So ex usa army medic goes to join YPG in 2017 when they were taking on ISIS and ends up in medical squad

Records whole thing on gopro, has 2 parts.Probably best doc i have watched in last years lol

Will say that very gory, gopro footage of firefights, treatment of wounded and people dying so not recommended family watching

So ex usa army medic goes to join YPG in 2017 when they were taking on ISIS and ends up in medical squad

Records whole thing on gopro, has 2 parts.Probably best doc i have watched in last years lol

Will say that very gory, gopro footage of firefights, treatment of wounded and people dying so not recommended family watching

<5>

lol?
That is combat war footage from Syria. 1 hour video each.
There is nothing funny about injured bodies and dead people. Specially innocent women and children.
Yeah, IEDs, bombs, and bullets can do horrific things to the human body. That is why a lot of us veterans who witnessed this in real time came back home fucked up in the head. That is why we are loosing on average 22 veterans to suicide a day! A lot of these veterans were not even 21 when they went through this experience. I have a PowerPoint presentation from a U.S. Army medical unit full of combat injuries from dead soldiers and civilians in Iraq. Gruesome! Kind of makes you think twice about being a soldier or joining the Infantry. Not the kind of information the U.S. Army wants potential recruiters to see. Same for the U.S. Marines. This is the kind of stuff recruiters don't tell kids about.

I have never gone hunting again after I got out of the military. Killing innocent animals was something I could not do again. So, I decided to rescue them. It has been a much better choice. Saving lives as opposed to ending lives.

Major John D. Folsom in Iraq, 2008 - U.S. Marines. The little donkey was a blessing to the unit and became their mascot.
smoke-navy-Joseph-Penta.jpg

Last edited:
lol?
That is combat war footage from Syria. 1 hour video each.
There is nothing funny about injured bodies and dead people. Specially innocent women and children.
Yeah, IEDs, bombs, and bullets can do horrific things to the human body. That is why a lot of us veterans who witnessed this in real time came back home fucked up in the head. That is why we are loosing on average 22 veterans to suicide a day! A lot of these veterans were not even 21 when they went through this experience. I have a PowerPoint presentation from a U.S. Army medical unit full of combat injuries from soldiers and civilians in Iraq. Gruesome! Kind of makes you think twice about being a soldier or joining the Infantry. Not the kind of information the U.S. Army wants potential recruiters to see. Same for the U.S. Marines. This is the kind of stuff recruiters don't tell kids about.

I have never gone hunting again after I got out of the military. Killing innocent animals was something I could not do again. So, I decided to rescue them. It has been a much better choice. Saving lives as opposed to ending lives.
smoke-navy-Joseph-Penta.jpg

I didnt say it was funny, the "lol" there was reference to documentaries iv watched in last few years.

This documentary has been trending lately so i figured people might be interested

Good old PCS time where all my HHGs are gone and I'm sleeping on an air mattress in my big empty house for over a week. Then after reporting to next assignment spending over a week in a hotel because I can't move in...

You'd think after nearly 19 years this would not suck every single time.

Them got word my replacement's trailer got broke into while en route and his dress uniform for the change of command might've been (edit: was) jacked. Some meth head in Utah is running around in a USCG E-6s dress uniform...

Activated the Chiefs Mess and we'll get him taken care of though, would be nice if we had large exchanges like you DoD folks.

Last edited:
Why Is the U.S. Army Abandoning Due Process?

Link: Why Is the U.S. Army Abandoning Due Process? (msn.com)

"Our GO leaders have become cowards, more concerned about furthering their own careers than about standing up for other officers and NCOs they have served alongside for years. When certain officers are being investigated on false pretenses and punished for false offenses, they could personally attest that the allegations are often false. Instead, their inaction means we are robbing our Army of the leaders we need when we need them the most."

Why Is the U.S. Army Abandoning Due Process?

Link: Why Is the U.S. Army Abandoning Due Process? (msn.com)

"Our GO leaders have become cowards, more concerned about furthering their own careers than about standing up for other officers and NCOs they have served alongside for years. When certain officers are being investigated on false pretenses and punished for false offenses, they could personally attest that the allegations are often false. Instead, their inaction means we are robbing our Army of the leaders we need when we need them the most."
Fortunately in my little piece of the army, I haven’t seen this too much nor have a worn a mask... or an actual uniform for around a solid 6 months.

That being said, the stories I hear stem from the ideology that this post war army is undisciplined, and lacking the ability to be in garrison. That’s just what I’ve heard. But coupled with the media shit storms regarding soldiers being murdered and commands not responding appropriately. I think this type of reactive approach is to combat a bad image to the public.

Did you choose PI for school and your tour or were you voluntold?

Voluntold. I did not want to start my 1st Cycles in my 30s. I was 32 my 1sf Cycle trying to keep up with guys in there mid 20s with zero deployments plus PI is full of assholes.

@heavyarms21 Ever wish you'd gone recruiting instead? So you could spend 16 hours a day chasing down high schoolers. "Hey yo big dog..."

Back