Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Protip: when taking a (service official) moto pic, make sure your optic isn't on backwards. D'oh!

69IIdMZ.jpeg

Optics? Back in the Old Corps...

The rear cap is closed, too. Maybe he's using his upside down reticle for some type of weird Bindon aiming that I don't know about.

Last edited:
At least his public affairs people didn’t publish a picture with him wearing modified nazi paraphernalia patch on his uniform. So there’s that.

At least his public affairs people didn’t publish a picture with him wearing modified nazi paraphernalia patch on his uniform. So there’s that.
It's probably someone who used to be with 3rd Group.

It's probably someone who used to be with 3rd Group.
I’ll just say it’s not the only time I’ve seen things ripped off nazi imagery contorted to team patches. The public won’t believe the reasons. Everyone will think that these guys are nazi backers when actually they just thought the imagery looked cool. Bad optics, especially for. Regiment of cultural experts…Side note SF used to be the quite professionals now the groups do daily Instagram posts.

I’ll just say it’s not the only time I’ve seen things ripped off nazi imagery contorted to team patches. The public won’t believe the reasons. Everyone will think that these guys are nazi backers when actually they just thought the imagery looked cool. Bad optics, especially for. Regiment of cultural experts…Side note SF used to be the quite professionals now the groups do daily Instagram posts.
I wonder how much of the public knows that an SS officer is buried in Arlington.

CYWvF__WMAAAvcV.jpg

Dude must've really, really hated communists.

A friend's father was a Vietnam vet that fought in the Bush War. He served with lots of former SS/Waffen. Their hatred of communist was a good deal of their motivation.

I've seen this gentleman's vids, and he domes people on the regular in BF 2042.

Veteran strong.

Truth comes out. Finally!

How U.S. Navy SEALs fuck up an AO and get innocent Marines killed. Not really team players when it comes to conventional units.
. Jocko Willink: Bad leader, bad SEAL, and not a team player.
. Marcus Lattrell: Lattrell and his never-ending story of 'his' versions of events during Operation Red Wings. He is the only witness, so, he can say whatever he wants. Funny how the book cover names it "redwing," singular. Could not even get that right.
. Chris Kyle: I always thought this guy's kill numbers were way too high compared to other snipers in the area. Now we know why.

Truth comes out. Finally!

How U.S. Navy SEALs fuck up an AO and get innocent Marines killed. Not really team players when it comes to conventional units.
. Jocko Willink: Bad leader, bad SEAL, and not a team player.
. Marcus Lattrell: Lattrell and his never-ending story of 'his' versions of events during Operation Red Wings. He is the only witness, so, he can say whatever he wants. Funny how the book cover names it "redwing," singular. Could not even get that right.
. Chris Kyle: I always thought this guy's kill numbers were way too high compared to other snipers in the area. Now we know why.

NSW has been a mess for a while. I've been on a few forums where most of this has been brought up in parcel.

I personally know someone from my time at 4th ANGLICO, that was with 5th. He was in Ramadi during that time and worked with NSW. He claimed to have witnessed Task Unit Bruiser doing "horrible shit". He mentioned how some of the guys from 5th were negatively influenced by Seals on Team 3, as they looked up to them.

Most of Rangers involved with Luttrell's rescue have been calling foul for quite some time now.

Last edited:
NSW has been a mess for a while. I've been on a few forums where most of this has been brought up in parcel.

I personally know someone from my time at 4th ANGLICO, that was with 5th. He was in Ramadi during that time and worked with NSW. He claimed to have witnessed Task Unit Bruiser doing "horrible shit". He mentioned how some of the guys from 5th were negatively influenced by Seals on Team 3, as they looked up to them.

Most of Rangers involved with Luttrell's rescue have been calling foul for quite some time now.
I'm not sure why the U.S. Navy is covering this up instead of conducting an investigation and throwing a few of these guys in prison. A few bad apples as usual. The majority of SEALs are a good, hardworking, honorable members of the U.S. military. I'm sure many are extremely angry at these incidents as reflected by the guy in the original video. The U.S. Army and Marines too have their fair share of 'fuckups' who ruin the reputation of the group. The movie 'Lone Survival' was partially a big lie. There were roughly only 25 Taliban engaging the SEALs in a firefight (not 200+) and no record of any of them being killed. They knew where the SEALs were located prior to the 'goats' incident. The helicopter gave away the position the night before. Lattrell was found to have all his 11 rifle magazines fully loaded. I don't think he fired a single shot during the battle. Claimed Matthew Axelson was dead when he (Lattrell) was found when in fact Axelson was alive for days after the incident. Axelson's body was found 8 days after the incident, but he was only dead for 48 hours. Chris Kyle turned out to be a piece-of-shit who killed innocent civilians to increase his kill count as a sniper. U.S. Army Special Forces Staff Sergeant Logan Melgar was killed by members of SEAL Team 6 in 2017 (Africa) to cover up how the SEALs were stealing government money (U.S. Dollars) -- stolen cash earmarked for paying local informants.

Last edited:
S. Army Special Forces Staff Sergeant Logan Melgar was killed by members of SEAL Team 6 in 2017 (Africa) to cover up how the SEALs were stealing government money (U.S. Dollars) -- stolen cash earmarked for paying local informants
That part was an assumption printed early on, unfortunately, it’s not true. The real reason is simply the SEALs did not like him, he didn’t drink, or party thus he was ostracized. The seals were also joined by 2 marsoc marines in their assault on him. Seals remain supported because of their myth, when one digs to the facts… rangers are superior in almost every way. If they dove they’d be better there too.

Seals remain supported because of their myth, when one digs to the facts… rangers are superior in almost every way. If they dove they’d be better there too.
If you take out the female Rangers and Rangers at the grade of E-4 (Corporal) and below in the Battalions. Many of those soldiers are too young, immature, stupid and inexperienced. Some will mature with time and experience if they stay with unit for a couple of years. It takes time to become a good NCO (leader) and the turnover for lower enlisted in the Battalions is currently on the high side. You know from experience the toll time can take on your body, mind, and marriage. SSG Melgar was a good soldier. To be killed the way he was killed is just a sad chapter in the SOF community.

These guys look miserable and like they just spent time in a POW camp.

2 National Guard soldiers finished in second.

<mma4>

2 National Guard soldiers finished in second.
National Guard?
There was a time when this competition was only for soldiers of the 75th Ranger Regiment - i.e. Active-Duty soldiers. The good old days. Now they even have Coast Guard teams. It has all gone to shit since females joined the Infantry. I'm sure U.S. Navy SEALs will be in the competition sometime in the future.

* Edit: The Army National Guard won the competition in 2016. CPT Killian and SSG Friedlein.

Last edited:
National Guard?
There was a time when this competition was only for soldiers of the 75th Ranger Regiment - i.e. Active-Duty soldiers. The good old days. Now they even have Coast Guard teams. It has all gone to shit since females joined the Infantry. I'm sure U.S. Navy SEALs will be in the competition sometime in the future.
I think the only requirement is being tabbed. It may have started out as only for batt boys but as far back as least 1994 it's been open to all soldiers because two dudes with the 82nd won it that year.

sVsJHrm.jpeg

CDMAsiR.jpeg

Back