MLB Discussion Thread v1: Eat Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Judge , but goddamn the MEDIA is so Disrespectful to Bonds , Prime Balco Bonds was easily the most feared Hitter in the game facing guys every bit as juiced.

It's because he was mean to them. Understandable to be bitter but they have a duty to put that behind them. The medias crimes against history are at a point where they're far worse than anything the players they're punishing did. But yeah this what happens when you start the slippery slope with SJ Jackson and Pete Rose you think you can veto anyone.

Sosa confuses me the most. They just straight out trying deleting him from history and don't care enough to even acknowledge it. People at least have colorful arguments about Bonds people just treat Sosa like he doesn't exist and while he didn't break the HR record he had the most of these crazy seasons quantity wise.

It's because he was mean to them. Understandable to be bitter but they have a duty to put that behind them. The medias crimes against history are at a point where they're far worse than anything the players they're punishing did. But yeah this what happens when you start the slippery slope with SJ Jackson and Pete Rose you think you can veto anyone.

Sosa confuses me the most. They just straight out trying deleting him from history and don't care enough to even acknowledge it. People at least have colorful arguments about Bonds people just treat Sosa like he doesn't exist and while he didn't break the HR record he had the most of these crazy seasons quantity wise.

Yup people forget Sosa won the MVP the year McGwire hit 70. Baseball media is a bunch of Garbage Holier than thou elitist pussies

It's wild . 4 seasons after McGwire hit 70 HRs , he was battling .187 , he still had 29 HRs but he was pretty much done after that. He had 1626 hits and 583 HRs , so over a 3rd of his hits were HRs.

I'll say it being a major fan, and just finishing the newest documentary Nolan Ryan is probably somehow (the all time strike out/no hitter leader who will never be topped) the most underrated baseball player ever given his accomplishments. I was an Indians fan (fuck the Guardians), but he was just so cool even before beating Robin Ventura's ass.

Pujols 4 RBIs away from passing Babe Ruth for second all time in RBIs.

Looking more at a deep dive at his stats as he will be done this year I didn't know that we has by far and away hit into the most Double Plays in MLB history doing it 426 times , Miguel Cabrera us far behind at 350 and no active player is within a 100 so this will be a dubious stat he will more that likely hold onto .

So can we safely say that Christian Yelich and JD Martinez are off PEDs now?

Probably not steroids but something that will adjust recovery. He isn't even as big as Frank Thomas.

He’s 6’7” bro somewhere about 270-280.

Even as a young man, you don’t stay that size and that build(density) just because.

So can we safely say that Christian Yelich and JD Martinez are off PEDs now?

Something certainly changed. Yelich would have difficulty hitting a ball off a tee these days. The entire Brewer team just went down the shitter in the last month like they do every season. I half expected to hear that Craig Counsel got fired instead of Paul Chryst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back