Media MMA GURU interviews Dricus Du Plessis

Drama channels never work for a long term business plan. His channel will be no exception.

Eh, he's been making content for 6 years now and is only getting more popular. The last few years have been huge for him.

I can totally understand why some people might not be a fan of the guy but he definitely brings a unique perspective in the MMA YouTuber landscape. Him and Weasel are the only channels worth watching imo.

Where did I defend MMA Guru? I just said keep the two things separate. If you care to listen to DDP then DDP does all of the talking in the video and that is why I put in so much effort into the cliffs. I am indifferent towards MMA GURU and don't care for opinions one way or the other.
No lol you got me wrong I thought it was funny. Great cliffs! I'm excited for DDPs next fight regardless of opponent.

The fat ass neck beard is nervous AF in that interview.
His inner monologue be like
"How the hell did I score getting this interview?"
"Hopefully he doesn't catch on that I'm a fraud."
"When is a good time to ask if he was tempted against Adesanya to reply with n*banned from YouTube*"

His inner monologue be like
"How the hell did I score getting this interview?"
"Hopefully he doesn't catch on that I'm a fraud."
"When is a good time to ask if he was tempted against Adesanya to reply with n*banned from YouTube*"
Lol, facts, he probably didn't sleep for 3 days afterwards as well.

Last edited:
Anyone had the surgery he had? I need it.

I agree with everything DDP said. Thanks for the cliffs TS.

Drama channels never work for a long term business plan. His channel will be no exception.
I'm not a fan of the guy but I think he's here to stay. He's not one of those channels that suddenly blew up out of nowhere. I remember watching some of his videos around 2018 or 19 when he had about 3K subs. He's been building his audience slowly but surely since then. Being passionate and relentlessly producing content can get you pretty far in a few years.

It boggles my mind that he's reached 120K but here we are...

Downplaying Khamzat because he stole the title shot from him - check

Yep i knew it. my inner tuition is rarely wrong when it comes to reading people.

yep Dricus du plessis is exactly the type of person i thought he'd be. <NoneOfMy>
and him on the MMA guru channel officially confirms it.
Karma is gonna get him really good.

Dricus all ima say is this... you and i both see whats going on right now
......You are a grown
man capable of handling yourself so you can do or say what you wanna.
but my advice... dont sh1t where you literally eat, and two when in someones
HOME, i was taught be respectful.

cause when sh1t hits the fan. i dont want to see you on no interviews with tears crying looking for sympathy or nothing. the fans can cover for you all they want. we all know what
time it is. so.

Last edited:
Not a Guru fan but seems like a good interview, thanks for the cliffs.

Volk vs Topuria
Strickland vs DDP
Ankalaev vs Walker
Kape vs Albazi
Mallot vs Magny

ufc 297 (toronto)

Rest of the card is great but I hope Volk vs Topuria is on a different card, we don't need Volk to rush into it. I know he wants the quick turn around but hopefully his team or the UFC talk him out of it. Strickland vs DDP is a perfectly fine headliner for Toronto.

Helwani tried to make the extremely intellectually dishonest leap of logic between DDP proclaiming he would be "Africa's first true UFC champion", 46 years of South African Apartheid, and three ex UFC champions born in Nigeria & Cameroon (countries in Africa) but trained in NZ/France/USA.

imo Helwani did this moreso because he is a very dumb guy than trying to racebait.

Play naive all you guys want, but at the end of the day DDP knows what time it is.
trust me he knows.
Dricus is free to say and do what he pleases. Just when sh1t hits the fcking Fan, and people get fed up

When You Violate and cross lines NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS..
And thats all ima say on that.

Eh, he's been making content for 6 years now and is only getting more popular. The last few years have been huge for him.

I can totally understand why some people might not be a fan of the guy but he definitely brings a unique perspective in the MMA YouTuber landscape. Him and Weasel are the only channels worth watching imo.
yeah because MMA GURU brings such a totally different perspective and stance on things
related to MMA
{<jordan}

you cant seriously watch this guys channel and think that.....
but again hes in the right space, he should have 500k by next year.

I'm not a fan of the guy but I think he's here to stay. He's not one of those channels that suddenly blew up out of nowhere. I remember watching some of his videos around 2018 or 19 when he had about 3K subs. He's been building his audience slowly but surely since then. Being passionate and relentlessly producing content can get you pretty far in a few years.

It boggles my mind that he's reached 120K but here we are...

if anything its Ariel Helwani that boggles my mind. but guru has the right audience so
thats not really a surprise. Luke thomas Ariel and guys like that on the other hand, NOW thats a surprise.

Great interview, and props to mma guru for grinding out content. If you can look past the "neckbeard" "fat" its actually interesting content.

Also liked that it seemed like a casual conversation, DDP seemed to enjoy it as well.
im pretty sure someone like DDP would enjoy the company of a man like GURU
<{nope}>

I thought it was a bit funny that he's "not scared of being taken down by Khamzat. Knows Khamzat cannot deal with his pressure and pace."

Always good to have faith in your own ability of course. But if there's one guy you can't count on dictating the pace against it's surely him, no?

Props for calling out Ariel the instigator. He knows exactly what he's doing and don't care about any consequences.

props to mma guru.
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

Via the cliffs I disagree with DDP saying stickland doesnt do well against a take down threat. Imavov, Allen, Hermansson, and Jotko all mix takedowns into their games. Hell Allen and Hermansson are probably two of the more dangerous grapplers in the div

I hope we get DDP vs Strickland in January instead of the Volk-Topuria fight
I like the idea of Strickland versus DDP instead of Volkanovski versus Topuria in January. Volkanovski should take more time off after that KO.

There was no size difference between chimaev and kamaru, if anything Marty looked bigger and more muscular. Chimaev is just that much better.

Back