MONSTER HUNTER RISE Hypetrain

Tried both. Multi is way more fun
Yeah, solo they feel like a chore in multitasking. It's a totally different experience with others. I don't necessarily want to play them but if I had a group of friends, I would really like the mode. Overall I think it's a fine mode.

The healing Kinsect is so damn good in multiplayer. I'm creating clouds the entire time my weapon is drawn. The clouds heal the area so we can completely swarm the monster and heal up faster than it can attack. And it's kind of nice to target areas for other players to aid in KO's or tail severe. Even better is the clouds still work even if the monster moves.

Farms Goss for his greatsword and pieces of his set. Fun fight. Tigrex on the other hand is still a piece of shit.

Zeus has the worst hot takes. Stick to BB.
I'm guessing he was getting tooled by a monster and rage quit. He's showing his ignorance of the series as well. Calling a monster a reskin lmao these are series staples.

I'm guessing he was getting tooled by a monster and rage quit. He's showing his ignorance of the series as well. Calling a monster a reskin lmao these are series staples.
Not sure, I follow him and I know he was playing a ton of World. Think maybe he was expecting something different with a sequel than what MH does. I don’t watch him often enough to know but he shits on tons of games, always feels like a contrarian.

I have been taking it slow and trying to avoid spoilers to discover the switch skills and final boss monsters on my own.

Just unlocked the final switch skill for Hammer.... holy shit! My friend and I feel that this is now the greatest monster hunter game ever :D

What does this game offer that Monster Hunter World doesn't?1

Fought my first Elder Dragon of Rise. It was a good scrap, Rampages are definitely more fun with a full crew. Also saw my first Rajang today, somebody was riding it in to fight Rathalos lol. And finally got to face one of my most anticipated new monsters, it was a very cool fight.

Next step for me is to get a couple of Narga Marrows to get the white sharpness Insect Glaive with 40% affinity built in. After that it's time to push through to the final monster.

What does this game offer that Monster Hunter World doesn't?1
More charm and humor like the older games, more creative weapon designs, switch skills making for more variety in playstyles for each weapon, and wirebug making for some really nice movement.

Oh and the dogs which add a lot of speed inside and outside of battle. Plus the Rampages which are like tower defense, it's a bit polarizing but can be a lot of fun.

Hit the full helicopter combo in to the Wyvern Dive for max damage, a KO, and a broken part. Hit for 625 if you add in the Carnage Beetle assisting me. Nothing could be more satisfying than this shit.

EnchantingBrokenGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Back