Elections More Sean Hannity texts revealed

Hannity already admitted he is only an entertainer, AKA the Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Rachel Maddow defense.
So Hannity does not admit he shared Trumps lawyer, Cohen who really is not a good lawyer but great at getting your mistresses to have abortions and sign massive NDA’s so they shut the fuck up.
No wonder all the real news guys left Fox, you got on air talent acting as the Presidents Chief of Staff. Fair and balanced has become a punch line.
In retrospect admitting he was an entertainer is not a stretch because Hannity has zero fucking journalistic integrity.

Well if I took you down there I'd want to take a shower with you right away, that would be the first think [sic] I'd do ... yeah, we'd check into the room, and we would order up some room service and uh and you'd definitely get two wines into you as quickly as I could get into you I wouldn't get 'em into you ... maybe intravenously, get those glasses of wine into you...

'You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would gave your back to me and I would take the little loofa thing and kinda’ soap your back and rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water ... and um ... You know, you’d feel the tension drain out of you and um you still would be with your back to me then I would kinda’ put my arms – it’s one of those mitts, those loofah mitts you know, so I got my hands in it ... and I would put it around front, kinda’ rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard ... ‘cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs.

'So anyway I’d be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind ... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I’d put it on your p***y, but you’d have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business.'

Wk5It3a.jpg

Under Ailes Fox News was a haram of degeneracy. Just a filthy disgusting place. I have no idea how Sean did not get "me too'd". Only explanation is that he is a eunuch or asexual or into fish or something.

From Kimberly Guilfoyle's extensive collection of dik pics to mandatory phone sex session with conservative icon Bill O'Reilly:

Wk5It3a.jpg

{<jordan}

"Falafel thing"?!?!?!

What in the BLUE HE//?!?!?!

<{Joewithit}>

Just tourists... Nothing but tourists...

"Everybody was making a phone call to someone. A last phone call."
"I just started to pray."
I legit lol. Not dramatic at all. What happened on January 6th was a disgrace, but let's not act like the people there did a tour during the Vietnam war.

50 policemen vs 15000 people who "were willing to kill" to get their way. The body count tells another story.

"Everybody was making a phone call to someone. A last phone call."
"I just started to pray."
I legit lol. Not dramatic at all. What happened on January 6th was a disgrace, but let's not act like the people there did a tour during the Vietnam war.

50 policemen vs 15000 people who "were willing to kill" to get their way. The body count tells another story.

Oh wow! You were there then? What time did you arrive on your shift as a policeman to protect the Capitol? Were you the Black cop that lead the attackers away from the congress people?

Or were you the Q-Shaman?

<26>

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The Constitution of the United States, Article II, Section 1

Do you believe that former President Trump did that on Jan 6th, 2021?

Oh wow! You were there then? What time did you arrive on your shift as a policeman to protect the Capitol? Were you the Black cop that lead the attackers away from the congress people?

<26>

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Andrew Clyde was. He said, "you would actually think it was just a normal tourist visit."

Unfortunately for Clyde's story, there are pictures of him from that day...

andrew%20clyde%206%20jan.jpg

E7WCmzyXMAA-dqu.jpg

Hannity already admitted he is only an entertainer, AKA the Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Rachel Maddow defense.
So Hannity does not admit he shared Trumps lawyer, Cohen who really is not a good lawyer but great at getting your mistresses to have abortions and sign massive NDA’s so they shut the fuck up.
No wonder all the real news guys left Fox, you got on air talent acting as the Presidents Chief of Staff. Fair and balanced has become a punch line.
In retrospect admitting he was an entertainer is not a stretch because Hannity has zero fucking journalistic integrity.

Imagine being a journalist in that position and not reporting on all the insanity they witnessed.

It's almost as if they're political activists.

Damn. Touched a nerve? The policemen were put in a no-win situation and it's a shame many of them were violently attacked. Trump is a douche that fanned the flame and I hope there will be repercussions for what he did.

That being said, the narrative where the morons were willing to kill is a crock of shit. Tell me in what world 50 policemen can stop 15 000 idiots intent on killing people? Explain to me why the idiots didn't have firearms?

<26>

That poster's point was fair.
Security dropped the ball, there were not enough officers on duty, and no real effort was made to manage the crowd. If that was actually an insurrection, the majority of the cops and politicians present would be dead, and Biden's presidency would quite likely have not been confirmed. But there's been worse riots at pop concerts.

There is no reality in which thousands of people committed to causing harm is going to:
A) arrive unarmed; and,
B) be stopped by a handful of cops.

The response has been ridiculously dramatic and a lot of politicians and pundits have been milking the moment for all it's worth.
It was a bad look and a stupid move by those involved - but everyone freaking out a year later about the so-called insurrection needs to put on their big boy pants and look at it for the what it was.

I flipped to Anderson Cooper to see what propaganda was being spewed and heard them crying about this. They were on the verge of tears... From what I picked up for the two minutes I could stomach it, some bimbo was really worried about these texts because he said that if Trump speaks people will listen and we're in a pivotal point in history... Really bad stuff. Scary, actually. I'm scared...

*Edit: oh yeah, voting integrity! That's a really bad one, imagine if we had voting integrity! How could minorities vote?

The most troublesome issue here is Hannity has a first line to Trumps right hand people. It’s so blatant Sean even gives them his ideas on what the president should do.

What more hard proof do you need To understand Fox is propaganda arm news outlet for the republican party and the former president.

This is quite scandalous

Imagine if Rachel Maddow was sending messages to Biden's Chief Of Staff, complaining that she doesn't like not knowing if Biden understands what she told him to do?

Still wouldn't care?

Are we somehow pretending that MSNBC host don't carry water for the DNC? If you believe that then FOX is fair and balanced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back