More Starfield leaks in the runup to the E3 deep dive

Bethesda is probably my favorite developer of the previous 2 gens. That said Fallout 76 is fucking awful. I hope they pull off something great even if it's just Fallout in space. I will gladly buy an Xbox to play it.

I've never been as fond of Bethesda's games as a lot of people, so in the wake of their recent games it's hard for me to get excited about what they have coming up.

I'd like another cool space RPG series though because I don't think Bioware is going to be the one to deliver it.

Exactly how I feel. FO3 and New Vegas I thought were great everything else was ok. ESO was a decent MMO after they built it back up. Will see how starfield turns out but Im keeping my expectations low.

Kind of surprised how little has been released at this point.
Not really, theyve done this for multiple games like FO4. God the release date reveal being 6 months away from E3 was perfect for FO4. The hype was already insane but then multiplied by a hundred fold. Too bad they didnt deliver imo.

Also Id rather have no info and a surprise 6 month release date than wait 2 years for any info on fucking Elden Ring.

Not really, theyve done this for multiple games like FO4. God the release date reveal being 6 months away from E3 was perfect for FO4. The hype was already insane but then multiplied by a hundred fold. Too bad they didnt deliver imo.

Also Id rather have no info and a surprise 6 month release date than wait 2 years for any info on fucking Elden Ring.

If this is what they normally do then I guess its not so weird. Im used to games having videos and stuff released like a whole year before release.

Kind of surprised how little has been released at this point.
Pretty normal for BGS, in fact the little teaser they released at E3 for Starfield was even out of the ordinary for them. I dont recall anything coming out about Skyrim or Fallout 4 before the announcement/release date trailers.

Pretty normal for BGS, in fact the little teaser they released at E3 for Starfield was even out of the ordinary for them. I dont recall anything coming out about Skyrim or Fallout 4 before the announcement/release date trailers.
Bethesda did release an Elder Scrolls VI teaser a few years ago:

Tom Cruise rumoured to be in Starfield. Imagine BSG pulling an E3 Keanu
iu

it's probably not true, but I love Cruise, he's batshit awesome!

He said 2022 in the comments..

As expected and a slight exaggeration to say "nowhere near" in his original tweet.

I guess it depends on your outlook. I've heard early 2022. If it's late 2022 then I guess that could be considered nowhere near. I think I've also heard late 2021.

I guess it depends on your outlook. I've heard early 2022. If it's late 2022 then I guess that could be considered nowhere near. I think I've also heard late 2021.
If they're preparing to show it at E3.. surely it's early 2022 ?

If they're preparing to show it at E3.. surely it's early 2022 ?

Might be who knows. If they dont announce a release date at E3 then there's no way it's early 2022. Seems like they will announce it though and it seems like this guy knows what the date is.

<Fedor23>

Do you ever tire of being a middle aged man engaged in console wars.. im sure you soiled yourself when you heard that Starfield wasn't going to release in 2021.
I hope I’m not middle aged.

I really don’t care. I’ve just seen the same rumors that a Bethesda game was going to suddenly release and they’ve been polishing it for the past year (lol). Jason provided a reality check for people getting their hopes up a bit too high.

Like I said, it’ll be ok. We’ll get to play it eventually.

Back