Moregaragedateswithnatesplates

I’m thinking of adding a playing with myself series to cover shit I figure out. Floor presses with the Titan wagon wheels for instance. Perfect height. Only gone up to 185 though
Do you have to wear ear plugs ? With the wheels clanging on ground next to your head.

Did they send bench for review? Or you bought it knowing it couldn't hold weight
I buy everything through auction I can get cheap. Resell or gift it. Think I’m in this 10 bucks

Last edited:
Picking up a cross trainer I got for 400 this coming week. That’ll be a bitch but what an addition

Last edited:
Fucked that up. Didn’t see the next page of bids. Lost out on the cross trainer. Goddamn it. Well I did pick up a rogue monster bench with the competition fat pad on it for 200. Still worked out

That bench gets a lot of mentions. Seems to frequent the budget grab choices. I think it's the same one McCallister crushed with not 800 lbs of weight. Lowered it down and the bench just crumbled.

That bench gets a lot of mentions. Seems to frequent the budget grab choices. I think it's the same one McCallister crushed with not 800 lbs of weight. Lowered it down and the bench just crumbled.
I’m always going to go with getting the monster bench or the Doeplex I reviewed flat bench and a good commercial adjustable personally but if it were the beginning of the pandemic and I was living in a hotel room again I’d buy Powerblocks with the expansions to 90 and this bench

Saw a sale on these for 359 I think. Not too bad. I’ve got 100 in these and may or may not keep them

I wanted to buy nice adjustable dumbbells but the plate loaded ones from Titan work just fine. I wouldn't even say something like a powerblok is even more convenient.

I wanted to buy nice adjustable dumbbells but the plate loaded ones from Titan work just fine. I wouldn't even say something like a powerblok is even more convenient.
Overall I think Powerblocks are best at the most things. Other dumbbells are better at some things but they have great durability, change weight quickly, work without a stand, and are priced well. They do not feel like a dumbbell for two handed exercises. That’s their weakness.

Overall I think Powerblocks are best at the most things. Other dumbbells are better at some things but they have great durability, change weight quickly, work without a stand, and are priced well. They do not feel like a dumbbell for two handed exercises. That’s their weakness.

I got Powerblocks at the start of COVID, but all they had available were the non-expandable up to 50 pounds. When I was ready to get heavier, I think the heavier PBs weren't available again, so I wound up getting the BaadAss (worst name ever) adjustable DBs. Less convenient and quick, but they are solid, heavy, can be dropped, etc. I still use the PBs for ramp up sets and anything I'm not going over 50 on, so curls and if I do overhead DB pressing, and some other stuff. One thing I wish is that when you go all the way down to 10 (lightest it goes) there was metal on it because I got PlateMate magnets, but the 10 is all plastic so they don't work to go up to 11.25 or 12.5 for some single arm stuff. The BAs can do 12.5, but when you have that little on there they rattle.

I got Powerblocks at the start of COVID, but all they had available were the non-expandable up to 50 pounds. When I was ready to get heavier, I think the heavier PBs weren't available again, so I wound up getting the BaadAss (worst name ever) adjustable DBs. Less convenient and quick, but they are solid, heavy, can be dropped, etc. I still use the PBs for ramp up sets and anything I'm not going over 50 on, so curls and if I do overhead DB pressing, and some other stuff. One thing I wish is that when you go all the way down to 10 (lightest it goes) there was metal on it because I got PlateMate magnets, but the 10 is all plastic so they don't work to go up to 11.25 or 12.5 for some single arm stuff. The BAs can do 12.5, but when you have that little on there they rattle.
I’ve been wanting to get a pair of those to try out but can’t seem to find them cheap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back