Moregaragedateswithnatesplates

ridiculous expensive. Can get a commercial grade for $350 with decline. At least the customer service was quick and responsive. Pad looks just big enough to fall off doing DB press

ridiculous expensive. Can get a commercial grade for $350 with decline. At least the customer service was quick and responsive. Pad looks just big enough to fall off doing DB press
I am accustomed to a greater incline on the butt pad when pressing but it does work. It’s a nice piece but about twice what I like spending

Give you wives the gift of powerful thighs this year. Belt does pull your toward it so I’m still adjusting to where to stand to get better depth, 45s take up some foot space as well

Back on this. If you had room for either this hip thrust or a bargain belt squat machine (no Rhino or SquatMax) , which you think is more useful or worth the 5 ft corner?

Back on this. If you had room for either this hip thrust or a bargain belt squat machine (no Rhino or SquatMax) , which you think is more useful or worth the 5 ft corner?
I haven’t had time to try them but the squat max by eyeballing looks to be the most logical angle. Rhino is just awesome. I do like my thrust machine but id be willing to be sumo pulling can give you the same work. So id have to take the belt squat

I have one of these levers. It's a weird exercise. You can't really get too low on it and it's a pain to set up if you use blocks to increase the height. It's cheap though. I got mine from madewell for 120 bucks. I probably should have spend a little more and got one with a stopper. It would make the set up much easier.

I have one of these levers. It's a weird exercise. You can't really get too low on it and it's a pain to set up if you use blocks to increase the height. It's cheap though. I got mine from madewell for 120 bucks. I probably should have spend a little more and got one with a stopper. It would make the set up much easier.
Have a DiY tubing from Lowes. It got the job done for an attachment arm squat. Was more looking at the $4-600 range loadable machine. Thinking the belt squat scenario has a few more options than just the hip thrust. Weighted glute bridge should do that trick.

Am glad you change it up with different equipment. Some of those reviewers are on their 7th or more bench discussion. The used market should be good before Christmas

Am glad you change it up with different equipment. Some of those reviewers are on their 7th or more bench discussion. The used market should be good before Christmas
I get a lot of benches so I try and space them out.

Those things look useful but am scared of it after watching 2 quad tear vids.

Latest thing I’ve bought that I’m actually keeping

why you doing these outside the curl rack? mad man

Like a pothead optimist I had high hopes for these but they didn’t pan out

Those would be worth more if they didn't articulate. Basic solid bolt instead of their swivel set up and it solves both problems. I didn't think the weight was going to stay on. It looked like the 45 would have pushed dead center, kicked handle up, and slid off right after putting it on.

Back