Morning Meatloaf: Kill yaself

hillelslovak87

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can we talk about how we need an executive order banning dipshit celebrities from news shows? Ted Nugent on Fox, Dried Meatloaf on MSNBC? Come on, man!! This is why people wholesale discard entire media outlets like fools.

Bonus

Can we ban dipshit celebrities from being president?

Can I get cliffs for like, what he said and what he was responding to? I don't feel like listening to him for 4 minutes.

Meatloaf is good with a nice brown gravy and mashed potatoes. If you put ketchup on it that's just a big hamburger.

We elected one President. So, nope.

Bob had bitchtits

zptUc41.gif

You made the decisions to turn it on and watch it. Ban yourself instead

Can I get cliffs for like, what he said and what he was responding to? I don't feel like listening to him for 4 minutes.
Does it really matter? I excel in my field, but that doesn't mean my opinions in a completely unrelated area should have more weight than anyone elses. Compound that with Meatloaf being a (more than likely) out of touch celebrity means his ideas are probably less relevant to me than that of the average WR regular.

I fully realize the above paragraph is dismissive, but I find it ridiculous how much the general public looks to celebrity opinions to help them form their own. As if singing or playing make belief equips people with the tools needed to make better informed opinions than the rest of us.

WAAA.jpg

Must really sting that you thought you were running “the most qualified candidate in history”, but still lost!

Being qualified does not necessarily win an election. That's not a hard concept unless you are a trump supporter.

Doesn't matter. His name is Meatloaf, he expects to be taken seriously, and he went on the news. End it!!!

he was there promoting his broadway show. nothing more. he looked like shit as you can see above and said he sang songs so that when you heard it you thought he was singing to you.

also, said that for crying out loud was the greatest love song ever written. got emotional just talking about it

he was there promoting his broadway show. nothing more. he looked like shit as you can see above and said he sang songs so that when you heard it you thought he was singing to you.

also, said that for crying out loud was the greatest love song ever written. got emotional just talking about it

It's funny how people made this about Trump. It had nothing to do anything but the fact that delusional celebrities like Meatloaf shouldn't be on air while experts are unheard on the news. That is all.

I'm gonna make a thread about how Katy Perry relates to the policies of George HW Bush.

It's funny how people made this about Trump. It had nothing to do anything but the fact that delusional celebrities like Meatloaf shouldn't be on air while experts are unheard on the news. That is all.

I'm gonna make a thread about how Katy Perry relates to the policies of George HW Bush.

Well the most extreme example of that is........?

Well the most extreme example of that is........?

How Bill Clinton and Charlie Chaplin ran a New England pedophile ring in an Irish flower shop owned jointly by Dean O'Banion, Al Capone and Herbert Hoover?

Back