Most Intense Personal Watching of a Single Fight

Mark Hunt winning K-1

Overeem winning K-1

Fedor - Crocop

is quite a few fights from smaller orgs (WeC etc)

Most recent for me was Khabib’s last two fights (Dustin and Justin). I was on the edge of my seat hoping for an upset. Why? Because I hated seeing the belt defended in such a deep division 1 time every 12-13 months. I was rooting against inactivity. Then Khabib retired and Charles fought the same amount of times as Khabib in a fraction of the time. I hope Islam stays active and we get to see more turnover in such a deep division. Nothing sucks more than seeing fighters in a division like that stuck in line and never getting their turn to be great. I hate interim fights because when they happen after every defense like Khabib contenders that might be interesting matchups eliminate each other and do the champs job for him.

This video always fucks me up, I could cry. I went for this song for some reason in a post and hadn't seen the video in 20 years. When he's walking up, even the close. I leaned in, but no forearm tattoos, but exactly. The old man was singer, can you imagine that, a good singer. You know I'm full of shit about things, but I got a phone call years ago. The old man, a rainy night. The wife, mom,his ex-wife are crawling all over my head, man it was that. I was a younger guy. wasn't it hedberg who said, this is me when I was younger, every picture is you when you're younger.
My grandpa died. My dad's dad. I imagine you imagine my grandpa as rough character. If you go up in the woods, there's a bar, across that bar there's a twenty foot painting of guy who looks like Davy Crockett,with a bear running up on him. That's my dad's dad, Hey, I won't remember this, and I used to toss this shit like candy, but for the guy who guesses my grand[pa's name, you get a platinum membership. it's just ovbious.

There's been a load of compromisin'
On the road to my horizon

The old man was a fucking badass, maybe not a great man. Everybody, the whole family loved him, one of those magic guys. Huge, effortless appeal,even the haters and family. He used to call me drunk what a piece of shit he was, ah, you ain't a piece of shit. We have the same name, I'm better than you, you pushed it forward. I love ya. You're alright. And then he dies.

Watching Chael sonnen win the Middle weight title

As the world is tugging you stay home,in a vehement way, the old man is at the door from states away, my grandpa died, the old man's old man. I know this man, he's my grandpa, I have stories not fit here, and shit you wouldn't believe. So we're in the truck in the pitch black in the dark in the rain, pissin' down, just black horizon. Silence forever. he kicks my foot, my foot kicks a bottle under my seat. We do a couple chugs, out of nowhere in the dark rainy shit, he starts sing and this is stupid on paper, you can laugh, it wasn't funny, took my socks off, just in the rain in a truck going to a funeral with the old man, and I got what they saw for a moment in time,

kinda wishing I didnt post that, it would be lost to time only exists in the reality the head. no one has what I have in my head, that's a good thing, ...this story goes on in ways you'd think I'm full of shit.

A weird one, but for me it was Karolina vs Yan.

I probably would have been indifferent, but I had 3k on a parlay and the final leg was for that fight to do the distance.

Was crazy, because on the one hand, I was watching Karolina get her eye absolutely wrecked and injured. In between rounds she was telling her corner her eye was fucked but then when the doc came over she said it was totally fine.

Was on edge because I thought I was gonna lose the 3k, but then, on the other hand, the damage to Karolina just kept getting worse and worse, to the point where she was literally fighting with one hand up covering her eye socket.

I could barely watch. I remember thinking that I really want to win this parlay, but at the same time, I don't care if the ref stops this fight right now and I lose my 3k, because it was hard to watch Karolina being absolutely slaughtered like that.

When mcgregor done aldo in thirteen seconds. I was legit in shock.
Whittaker Romero one and two felt like a million years. Was holding my breath every time Romero exploded.
I find Whittaker still gives me the most anxiety to watch. I was there for the Brunsons fight and that's still the loudest pop I've ever experienced.

I'm chastised (even by friends)for saying too much. What do you do? There's so much beautiful shit in my head, and I've been by a truck in the winter dyinng in a ditch four feet of snow, two different times. i understand why people hate my guts, and I'm a recluse at heart, for every stupid post, I've shelved a hundred. Everytime I post some wingnut says how is this guy an admin? I'm a guy in the sticks of nowhere, Wherever you live they sell boxcutters, I was a working whadhadoo like all of us, but I was in a bad way. I was here beffore that, I was here, but I got a couple phone calls, Sherwood, are you alright? Yeah, I'm good. what faded away was I'll show ya, I'll earn yer shit. Everyone says they don't care, the key is not to say shit like that, you are either that or you're not.

Why I'm and admin, I'm real. A guy like me doesn't walk up on you doorstep every day, and a guy with a website doesn't call and say, hey i'd like you to run my website. Those moments weren't suicidal, but they weren't not. I had to be somewhere. I got a call from nowhere from my litttle brother, he said, I found this place, you will own this this place, they'll never see you coming.

Kinda changed my whole life. I'm not profound, I think i have a pretty good original comedic and unqique vision, I crack myself up typing some of this garbage, and I get feedback recognition now and again for being a jackass. You know I'm disturbingly real, What other website do you get that? My penchant is pretty dark. Stop and take yourself out of what you're doing, the 3 people who've read this far. now imagine a cold chrome revolver some one brought in and fell asleep. There was a moment, so many really good people have taken that momenr. I have far worse ghost stories,but I tick on so far. Nobody's real anymore, I'm an admin because I'm a good guy and I'm here, and the wire is so slender and supercharged it's a hi-wire act. But I'm here, and your kindness keeps me rolling, There will come a day when youth will slip away, doodleoop, what'll they say about me

If you think the absurdity is lost on me, you know nothing jon snow

Back