Rumored Musk vs. Zuckerberg fight rumors *MERGED*

BTW, I'll Fight Zuckerberg tomorrow and after I put his lights out, I'll fight Musk at any weight he wants to, Just pay me.
I will, for no pay, fight both at the same time with the rules that BOTH have to be beat or I lose.

The world deserves that kind of entertainment in these trying times

The only thing more ridiculous than two billionaire nerds talking about fighting each other is idiots who took it serious.

Fuck that, I wanna see Zuck vs Tom from MySpace

If he wins then his next match is against both the Winklevoss twins in a 2v1 handicap match

Elon is allowed to run to the ring and help Zuck if it gets ugly

Richard Branson as special guest referee in a sleeveless ref shirt

Besos is cageside waiting for the winner

Live-streamed on Napster

musk is going to charge everyone $5 to put a deposit on tickets and ppv buys. then draw this out for 5 years like his tesla roadster thing.

I will, for no pay, fight both at the same time with the rules that BOTH have to be beat or I lose.

The world deserves that kind of entertainment in these trying times
Excellent idea, let's make it the first tag team MMA match in history, You and I vs Mark and Zuck, all proceeds go to charity. They don't stand a chance.

Yes!! Move on. It was wolf tickets.

This fight has a 0.zero percent chance of happening

Good, it would've been unfair anyway imo. The Zuck fuck deserves someone of the caliber of the Black Beast. I want to see him never able to give Dana an opportunity again to make money off of him. More or less I want to see Derrick Lewis put the Zuck fuck in a coma. Lol, they could even do Dana and Zuck as a tag team against Lewis, kill two at one time with two black fists.

Y do we care about Billionaire assholes again ?

LOL @ anyone who thought this was actually gonna happen.

Yes, yes, the social media Billionaire cage fight was totally legit, and not just traffic bait for morons to hype up on their platforms.

Can the PFL be the charity?
Zuck vs Elon at PFL with Francis returning to MMA on the same card against Brock Lesnar.
With that windfall PFL can then make Hunter Biden vs Don Jnr with their dads as corner men. Put Jake Paul vs Nate Dioaz in MMA and Sean Strickland vs Andrew Tate on the undercard and we can leave every internet server on the planet in flames.
As the apocalypse ensuesDana can try to counterprogram by boxing Tito.

Back