Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

I wonder how the War Room's right wing morons is going to justify this. You know they will.

You could consider me right wing, and no I'm not going justify this guy. I seriously doubt any respectable republican would jump to this defense of some guy thats accused of such things.

Why would you state this?

I wanted this guy dead until I realized he was a right winger.

Now he's A-OK in my book.

Are you guys retarded? Literally no one thinks that way. Lock him up and throw away the key.

I don't think anyone likes this guy or is going to defend him.

Its not Joe Biden were talking about here.

Only 240 days for raping a drunk 14 year old?

The USA is worse than I thought
It was statutory rape. Our legal system has nuance for shit like this.

if he beat her and forced himself upon her against her will, he’d still be in jail. In the good ole days, rape was a death penalty offense.

the leftists got rid of that

You could consider me right wing, and no I'm not going justify this guy. I seriously doubt any respectable republican would jump to this defense of some guy thats accused of such things.

Why would you state this?

I wanted this guy dead until I realized he was a right winger.

Now he's A-OK in my book.

Are you guys retarded? Literally no one thinks that way. Lock him up and throw away the key.

You guys have obviously not taking a peek at others threads where right wingers defend sex criminals.

How is anyone surprised the agitators have criminal records

How is anyone surprised the agitators have criminal records

I think these people would be at the bottom of whatever barrel they happen to be in.

They don't represent Republicans, they represent the small minority of people dumb enough to believe Trump's worst lies... All the way.

I’m sure the worst of the worst were involved in Jan 6 but they don’t represent the whole of the GOP, just the fringe or the ones drawn to this kind of shit spectacle. Basically deplorables.

The only thing Hillary got wrong with her statement was the percentage.

4chan is full of pedophiles.

4chan is full of pedophiles.
And Reddit’s all time karma leader and power moderator u/maxwellhill was none other than Ghislaine Maxwell. Seems like big faceless corporations love their pedos and traffickers, what’s the point?

I’m sure the worst of the worst were involved in Jan 6 but they don’t represent the whole of the GOP, just the fringe or the ones drawn to this kind of shit spectacle. Basically deplorables.

The only thing Hillary got wrong with her statement was the percentage.
A majority of them think trump won.....

You guys have obviously not taking a peek at others threads where right wingers defend sex criminals.

I haven't seen it so far. I've seen people wanting to wait for he facts to come out but I don't think very many people at all just straight up defend pedophiles because they are of the same political affiliation.

Back