***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v3: MVP Race, Down goes Embiid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for Wizards VS Nets, it would have at least been a fun mismatch. Celtics have absolutely nothing to offer the Nets and will get swept.
and the wizards won’t? They would be lucky to stay within double digits in one of the games.

and the wizards won’t? They would be lucky to stay within double digits in one of the games.

The only Drama I would look FWD to us Westbrick jawing at KD and Harden. Well at least Tatum will put up impressive numbers

Lakers actually have a good path to the west finals,they'll most likely win against GSW and then PHX and Portland/Denver is easier than facing Utah or Clippers.I see LA matchup in the west finals.On the east the road is clear for the sixers until the east final,but I doubt anyone on the east can beat the Nets if they are al healthy.

If Brooklyn can stay healthy they will have their hands full in the ECF against the Knicks. NYKs in 6... bring on Lebron!

If Brooklyn can stay healthy they will have their hands full in the ECF against the Knicks. NYKs in 6... bring on Lebron!

I think the Easts hardest out is Butler and the Heat, he makes them pretty scrappy in bigger games. Giannis needs to redeem himself after the Heat out toughed them in the Bubble last year .

Markys prob blowing his load right now. Him and his biker gang gonna burn some shit if they blow this game.

The difference between a team 4 games over .500 and one 5 games under.

They Blew their load too early , let's see if they can hang on.

Jonas definitely the best player on the Grizzlies

You’re never even here. Why would I accept a bet from someone who would just not post during this time. Lol.
Not my fault they banned this place at work. We can do 3 months for me and 1 month for you so that it evens out. Or just bet money.

Grizzlies are a fantastic organization. Made the playoff for seven straight seasons then tanked and traded their assets at the perfect time. Now they have a chance to get back into the playoffs and have an incredible future with that young core. I wish I was a Grizzlies fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back