***NBA offseason thread - Raptors lurking for Durant***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors are ring chasing right now, addicted to it, so I think they will do everything in their power to keep both Draymond and Poole. I just don't see how Poole pretends like that shit didn't happen.
maybe poole said something really fucked up that he deserved a shot for. idk. they’re def gonna try and make it work but i think dray + one of either kuminga/moody/wiseman could get them a serious player. dray is the heart of that team though so it’s a tough decision. i’d trade poole before dray if i’m them. you’re gonna get a better return & you keep the vet you’ve been through thick and thin with.

Untitled000.png
Why the hell would pacers want Draymon?

yeah, i don’t think the warriors would have leaked it based on the way they conducted themselves before the video came out. if there was some sort of prerogative to get draymond out, they would have done it right away or just directly released the video. i do think they can keep things together though. i don’t think this has to destroy the team. that said, there is precedent. last time something like this happened was portis socking mirotiç and they traded his ass right away. so we’ll see what happens i guess.

ah, the sweet science
Mirotic got traded from the Bulls a year before Portis did and even that trade was months after it happened. That incident was also a little different because Mirotic apparently was the initial aggressor in that fight. The equivalent here would be like Poole knocking him down after that punch instead and Draymond getting traded away. Both of them were also around Pooles age, Green is 32 and should know better at this point

If we’re going off of that case (8 game suspension) then he should get double digits since he initiated getting physical first, but we all know that won’t happen. Not like a 10 game suspension for a washed role player would hurt their overall season much anyway

Just saw the video. Where do I sign the petition for Draymond being a piece of shit. That’s his fucking teammate.

God damn draymond smoked that kid.

Draymond should go win a title in ufc.

Nailed it.

Most of these NBA pundits are more upset that it was leaked than they are about the punch itself, it’s insane. If I was Jordan Poole, I’d be looking to run it back on camera and snuff him the same way because clearly there are no repercussions.

Damn, you really are a nazi.
Michael Rapaport unironically has the worst takes and worst slants I’ve ever heard. When he was more concerned with just being funny he was a million times better. The last 10+ years he’s been an insufferable shithead.

Most of these NBA pundits are more upset that it was leaked than they are about the punch itself, it’s insane. If I was Jordan Poole, I’d be looking to run it back on camera and snuff him the same way because clearly there are no repercussions.
Do it before the regular season to make it to the "all important ring night that's more important than the team's integrity".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back