***NBA offseason thread - Raptors lurking for Durant***

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao you realize the coach of this team had this exact thing happen to him with michael jordan, right? they will be fine.

Its not really the exact same thing. When Jordan punched Kerr, Kerr threw punches back so he could keep his identity as a man. Poole was flash KO'ed man.

idk about flash. he looked OUT to me. kerr has the better chin i suppose lol

Or Draymond hits harder than Jordan. I'm a Jordan stan but he was no fighter. Kerr had a black eye, Draymond look like he hit Poole's chin flush, but yea, its a problem. People are saying the video changes everything because now its going to be hard to mend any sort of relationship so the team is going to have to make a very hard decision. Video is forever. Some even say it was the Warriors themselves that leaked the video.

Or Draymond hits harder than Jordan. I'm a Jordan stan but he was no fighter. Kerr had a black eye, Draymond look like he hit Poole's chin flush, but yea, its a problem. People are saying the video changes everything because now its going to be hard to mend any sort of relationship so the team is going to have to make a very hard decision. Video is forever. Some even say it was the Warriors themselves that leaked the video.
yeah, i don’t think the warriors would have leaked it based on the way they conducted themselves before the video came out. if there was some sort of prerogative to get draymond out, they would have done it right away or just directly released the video. i do think they can keep things together though. i don’t think this has to destroy the team. that said, there is precedent. last time something like this happened was portis socking mirotiç and they traded his ass right away. so we’ll see what happens i guess.
Brad Miller for life
ah, the sweet science

Or just got promoted.

If they don't trade Draymond, he should be suspended for at least 20 games. Ring night means nothing in light of that video.

I think we all pictured the fight like a lot of NBA fights. They were jawing and maybe they got tied up and someone threw a punch as they were being separated. But this was much worse.

That ain't happening. I think the team already said he won't miss any games. I don't see why they would change their mind now that the video has been made public. That would look really bad.

yeah, i don’t think the warriors would have leaked it based on the way they conducted themselves before the video came out. if there was some sort of prerogative to get draymond out, they would have done it right away or just directly released the video. i do think they can keep things together though. i don’t think this has to destroy the team. that said, there is precedent. last time something like this happened was portis socking mirotiç and they traded his ass right away. so we’ll see what happens i guess.

ah, the sweet science

The Warriors are ring chasing right now, addicted to it, so I think they will do everything in their power to keep both Draymond and Poole. I just don't see how Poole pretends like that shit didn't happen.

Lol Gaymond sucks if the warriors are ring chasing they’ll dump his ass. Grayson Allen is better at this point.

If GSW was ever to get out of the Dray business, this year would be the perfect time. This video allows them to do that without any blowback. It's almost too perfect.

No way in hell, in fact they seem more intent on finding who leaked the video than actually doing anything to Draymond. They've launched a full investigation to find out who did it.

Lol Gaymond sucks if the warriors are ring chasing they’ll dump his ass. Grayson Allen is better at this point.

They won't dare do it, FiTP loves Draymond.

No way in hell, in fact they seem more intent on finding who leaked the video than actually doing anything to Draymond. They've launched a full investigation to find out who did it.

Of course they're going to say that as of right now. They tried to keep KD on the team despite him hating everyone so they could keep winning. I'm not saying you're wrong. I am just saying I could see it after the season.

Of course they're going to say that as of right now. They tried to keep KD on the team despite him hating everyone so they could keep winning. I'm not saying you're wrong. I am just saying I could see it after the season.

I could see Poole getting picked up by almost any team in the league. Draymond is a special situation and not just any team would be interested. He's had a really lucky ride getting on a team that allows him to be a Rodman type player because he's surrounded by so many shooters he doesn't have to score. How many teams could give Draymond that same situation?

Ain't no way they keep Poole over Draymond. Members of that team have already said in the past that without Draymond they don't win Championships. Even last year in the regular season when they were losing a lot of games they blamed it on Draymond being out with an injury.
Poole is better long term because Gaynond is an ancient knuckle dragger at this point. The org is smart they’ll re-tool, this team isn’t winning another ring

I will guess the person making $15 as a security guard or paid intern living in San Francisco leaked it. And good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back